Spells, Spells And More Spells

Could you guys comment and give me some feedback from now on. Please and Thank you. Enjoy.

I'm sitting on the coach while the men do construction

I'm sitting on the coach while the men do construction. Elijah bought me five bags of chips and I munch on it. He's watching me and I know it.

I sit cross cross on the couch watching the men shaking my head because I can't eat them. Then the witch bitch comes down stairs and so does Klaus. I ignore both her and Klaus as I'm focused on this man's vein. My glasses are on so Elijah doesn't see more specifically the workers.

Klaus: Love your coming with me.

Still focused on the vein: Can't Elijah wouldn't want that.

Elijah: Ding Ding Ding shes right. Niklaus.

Next thing I know I'm grabbed by the arm and he took two bags of my chips.

Klaus: Well I need you with me today anyway. You hardly said anything to me in a month.

I fix my glasses as we make are way outside. He keeps my head on his chest and his arm around my shoulder blocking me away from the humans. Then we make are way into a restaurant and I push away from him. I walk behind him and see he's making his way to a blonde female. I see her name tag it says Camille.

She sees Klaus and I know she just doesn't want to see him.

Camille: What do you want?

Klaus: I formed an alliance with someone who may be able to help your uncle.

So not Klaus to do stuff unless he likes you oh wait he likes her.

Camille: Let me guess. Tall, redhead, ax to grind? Those resurrected witches are the ones who hexed Kieran in the first place. Why would she want to help?

All of a sudden my wrist starts to hurt and I look at it the skull on it turns red. I feel different.

I laugh: Because Klaus is screwing her.

She looks surprised and a little hurt and Klaus seems mad.

I look at Camille: Camille is a cute name. I'm going to call you Cam Cam.

Klaus glares at me before looking back at Cam Cam: Because it's my decree that she does. I believe the words you're looking for are "thank you." By all means, say no if you have an alternative.

Cam Cam: No.

Klaus turns to leave and I stay put and give Cam Cam a look and eventually Cam Cam gives in and changes her mind.

Cam Cam: Wait. Do whatever you have to do. Just help him.

All Klaus does is nod. I turn to leave but she stops me.

Cam Cam: You can call me Cami by the way and what's your name.

I look at her: Angel.

She smiles: That's a nice name.