Silas

Angels Outfit at the top. She's a tomboy and don't pay attention to the girl. I just like the clothes because I'm a tomboy myself. Enjoy.

Elena said she wanted me back at the dorm because Caroline had some Tyler issues and I said I'll come we basically ate ice cream until we felt fat. I'm now on Campus when I get a call from the one and only Damon Salvatore. I answer just curious something might've happened to Jeremy after all he is with Damon.

Damon: Why are you avoiding me.

I stay quiet still walking.

Damon: What did I do wrong.

Angel: I have to get to class.... Stefan.

I see a smiling Stefan looking at me and he looks hot as hell. But I'm mad at him.

Damon: I'm not Stefan.

Angel: No Stefan's here he's in front of me.

Damon: What?

Stefan: Turn off your phone.

I smile for some reason and put my phone away.

Damon: Angel, woah, that is not S-

I hang up on Damon and glare at Stefan and all he does is give me a small smile.

Silas: I know you're upset that I didn't call, so I just wanted to apologize in person.

I give him a look and hug him he hugs me back and I pull back and slap him in the face.

Stefan looks surprise and he then puts a smile on his face: I like you so please don't be mad at me.

I no longer glare at him but smile.

Angel: Never do that again, okay? I thought something terrible happened to you.

Silas: Well, something terrible did happen to me - Elena fell in love with my brother and you fell for someone else.

I laugh awkwardly: Ouch.

Silas: Can't blame me for needing a little bit of space.

Angel: I know. Where did you go?

Silas: Well, that's not important. I'm sure Damon will fill you in eventually.

Angel: You talked to Damon? Because I just spoke to him for the first time in forever and he didn't really say anything.

Silas: Oh, weird. Maybe he has his hands full with the whole, you know, Jeremy situation.

I give him a look: What Jeremy situation.

Silas: Oh, it's not a big deal. Jeremy got expelled.

I glare: Expelled?

Silas: Yeah, and then he and Damon got in this fight, and Jeremy bolted...

Angel: Wait, how do I not know about this? Where the hell is Jeremy?

Silas: That's why I'm here. I was hoping maybe you'd know.

Where the hell is my brother.

It's been about 15 mins since Stefan and I were walking. He stops and I do too. He's on the phone and he then clicks ends groaning looking at me.

Silas: Jeremy's still not answering. I'm gonna hold onto your phone in case he calls back.

Angel: Why are you even worried about him.

He's being weird.

Silas: Damon made a mess, and I wanna clean it up.

Angel: Well Did he really think that one of us wasn't gonna find out. That's why I don't talk to him he's sneaky.