[5]

Blair's arms wrapped around me as the computer dimly lit the room. She fell asleep half way trough the movie, like always. I regret having drank all that water because now I had to go to the restroom badly, but at the same time I didn't want to disturber her from getting up.

I finally made a decision to get up and go to the restroom, not forgetting to be as quite as possible. The room was dark the only thing lighting my path was the moonlight and the computer behind me. I finally made it to the hallway.

as I headed to the bathroom adjacent to Blair's room, I caught sight of a figure leaning on the railing of the balcony. I looked out of the window. Marks shaggy hair had caught my eye. his pale arms that lead to his slim fingers. The moonlight had lit what was in between his fingers.

"Its a cigarette." an unfamiliar voice snapped me out of my thoughts, making me jump. I snapped my head back. A guy stood behind me, greyish greenish hair framed his face. I backed up, as I did I looked back to see Mark still unaware of my presence nor the stranger next to me. He most be Marks friend that he invited over after dinner. I looked at the tall male besides me, "A-are you Marks friend?" "You can say that, but I'm more of a unwanted friend, you see I'm unwanted because I make his life, or rather what's left of it, hell." I looked at Mark, his gaze still focused on the street lights. That's not normal, I should get Mark. "Mar!-"

"It doesn't matter if you scream or not, he wont know I'm here. after all only you can see me." the unfamiliar monotone voice spoke, making me stop my sentence. "Its your choice, look like a freak, or keep this on a down low. I really don't have time for this." he spoke once again. "I-I" I stuttered out starting to get scared. "He looked happy huh? All of us do, right?" He walked past me and disappeared, after a couple seconds he reappeared next to Mark. I watched as the tall figure leaned in and whispered something into marks ear. After the tall figure had stopped he had stared at me as Mark throw his cigarette on the ground stepping on it, making the light slowly fade away. Mark had taken my attention off the stranger, so as I had tried to look for the man he wasn't around.

Before Mark had the chance to notice I had ran off to the bathroom so I wouldn't get caught by him.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well this chapter was shitty as fuck, but anyway thank you guys!