Patrick-halloween night👻

Your POV-
it was midnight now, still outside. I was currently with Patrick as we were walking outside. Patrick wanted so badly to do something for Halloween so, of course, I agreed. Not knowing what the hell we were doing. Turns out, he wanted to go around scaring children. Yes, his usual.

So currently, I was trailing behind him and his friends as they wore gory costumes and hopped out at kids.

We walked down the streets of the neighborhoods of Derry. I see Patrick look back and jog up to me, his friends ignoring and continuing their rein of terror.

Patrick slings his arm around me.

"What's got you upset kitten?" He asks, lifting his mask off his face.

"What do you think?" I say. "Your completely ignoring me." I pout.

"Am not! Join the fun, hun." Patrick smirks. He tightens the grip on my shoulder as we walk down the road.

"Can we go? Like do something together?" I suggest. Patrick immediately makes a face.

"But I wanna do this." He says.

"But "this" is boring."

"Personal opinion babe." I roll my eyes and take his hand off my shoulder.

"Aye aye, okay. Fine." Patrick puts his hands up in defense. "We'll do what you want."

I smile and I say how we should go to a diner down the road. I was raving a milkshake. Patrick agreed and we left. The gang didn't notice so it was fairly simple.

We walked our way out of the neighborhoods, Patrick still making a few attempts on getting a scream out of a five year old.

Around maybe twenty minutes later we finally arrived at a diner in the middle of derry town. It was a small restaurant, a few booths and tables with a bar you could sit at.

We both slid into a booth in the back.

"So." Patrick says. I look up from the menu.

"This how you spend every Halloween?" Patrick asks.

"No..just how I spend this one." Patrick sniggers and we order our things. Patrick got some random soda and a slice of cake. I got, of course, my milkshake.

"Why'd you get cake when you've already stolen some kids candy bag?" I ask Patrick.

"What can I say, I'm hungry." He responds, patting the orange pillowcase of candy next to him.

We continue talking for a little, discussing random things.

Then we got our stuff delivered to our table. We both got down into the delicious sweets.

"Mmmm." I say in delight. Milkshakes were the best.

Patrick was looking at me, arms crossed in the table. I could the admiration in his eyes as he focused on my face.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I say, playfully hitting his arm. He smirks at me and leans back.

"How about we head home?" He says. Wiggling eyebrows.

{ ;) }

I give him a confused look but agree anyway. I pay the bill and we head back.

"I think I'm hungry for something else." Patrick says. He gave me a suggestive look.

Oh no..

ITS HERE BOYS

I SAVED PATTY BOY FOR LAST

ITS HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN