Henry - How you met

Your POV

detention. after school detention. an hour of hell after 7 other hours of hell. great.

I walked down the empty school halls and right in front they detention room door.

the sign that was above the door read

DETENTION

very menacing.

I walked into the door, carelessly dropping into a seat in the back, ignoring the cold "hello" from the teacher there.

i placed my backpack on the desk and got out my homework folder. three pages of math, and a shit ton of science. I grabbed out a pencil to do the homework with, even though I knew I want going to do it.

a few minutes later another person walked into the room, slamming it shut after him. I looked up and saw it was the infamous Henry Bowers. I smirked at the fact he got another detention this week. I watched him stalk down the row of seats and slump down into the seat next to mine.

I roll my eyes at the fact he could've sat anywhere else but chose the one by mine. i ignored his presence and went back to the homework. blank:mind. fuck.

- 10 minutes passing -

it had been ten minutes into the detention and then the teacher decided to leave and told us "don't you care think about leaving early". what a bitch.

I decided, after she left, to sweep my homework into my backpack and say fuc it and not do anything. so I sat there.

"Hey ." I look over to my right and see Henry looking at me. he said hey ...?

"um...hello?" I respond confused.

"what you do to get in here ?"
he made it sound like a prison

"(Insert random thing that gets you detention because I don't feel like making one up I'm sorry), what about you?"

"stole some kids stuff."

I rolled my eyes at that. classic Henry bowers. a complete dick. but ... company.

after that we kept talking, like a lot. I learned that he wasn't the biggest jerk and was kinda cool.

THIS IS SO LATE AHHHSSS HELLO