Chapter 13

[Edited: 7.4.19.]

Chapter 13|No one's pov

|small village|

And the next day slowly came {Lol, that rhymed} with Yuki and Hikaru waking up to a mouthwatering scent. And what they saw had them laughing.
Naruto, Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto, was cooking with a determined expression on his face. If that wasn't something you saw everyday.

Naruto turned around to see what the noise was. And he stared seemingly confused -and amused- at Hikaru and Yuki. “What're y'all laughin' a'?”, that had them in tears. “Shush, well, suit yourself. I'm gonna eat, 'ttebayo.”

With that he turned around -to continue cooking- when two hands grabbed him. Now it was his turn to laugh. Hikaru and Yuki were in tears while they begged on their knees. Hiro giggled behind them, classping his hands together. He raised a blonde eyebrow, “What are you doing, 'ttebayo?”, they stopped the tears and stood up.

Dramatically they played their death's. Like seriously. Naruto laughed along with Hiro. “D-don't leave us here! Alone! We're gonna die! We're to young to die! To die out of hunger nonetheless! Heartless! I call heartless! Evil. We must kill the evil. It shall disappear. Attack!”, with a battle cry they began running at Naruto who hirashin-ed behind them and tickled them.

“Give up! Give up! I'm not an evil force! I'm too young to die! Just sixteen! Nearly seventeen but ignore that fact. Ahem. I'm Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, dattebayo! And I'm going to travel the world and settle there. When it's standing again!”, explained Naruto dramatically.
They all laughed until it became giggle's and then stopped.

“Anyway, let's eat.”

Timeskip|After the dinner

“Come on have you packed everything?”

“Yes!”

“Good, okay we have everything and we are dressed. Let's go!”, continued Naruto.

Their way to the moon country wasn't all too pleasant. It was freezing cold. Even with coats. Damn if they caught a cold. Naruto held Hiro as they walked, seeing as Yuki had some problems walking. Not that anyone blamed her, the wind was blowing and it snowed.

|Unknown|

“Hello......”

Obito mentally groaned. Not that voice again.

“Came to any conclusion yet?”

Obito remained silent. His eyes, well eye, ahem, visible eye, narrowed.

“I see, still not. Aren't you Uchiha's supposed to be geniuses and prodigies?”

Obito remained silent.

“At this rate you'll never figure it out. And I'm not a patient person.”

Obito again remained silent, he tensed though.

“You agreed to the fact that everyone uses everyone. Didn't you?”

“That I did”, confirmed Obito.

“What if the one who is used here is you?

Obito internally stopped, “That isn't true. ”

“Oh really? I wonder why Rin died qt the same moment you came? Hm?”
His fists chleched. His body shook. 

“Why did Madara save you?”

“...”

“That's right, you don't have an answer. In the end you were fooled”, Alongside Madara and Indra wasn't voiced out.

“I-no...”, Obito stuttered.

“He used you and you knew it. He killed Rin, in a way. What do you have from such a world anyway? It's fake! Rin won't be alive again! Even if it's meant to be good! It isn't any good! Open your eyes! You know better than most what revenge does. What it did to many other's, Uchiha's especially. You formed the Akatsuki just for your plan. Rethink your decision and be sure of them, because if you're not, you'll regret them.”

And it disappeared before it heard the enraged cry.

|With Naruto|

Come on, just five more minutes he thought worriedly.
It was freezing cold and he couldn't stand soon. If they were attacked here then they would most likely lose.
Just then he felt everything go dark.

TBC

Comments make me happy! ^^