chapter 1 :lotor's "treasure"

your pov unless said otherwise

y/a= your age 

h/c= hair color 

h/l= hair length

f/c= favorite color

s/f/c= second favorite color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

author's POV.

lotor smiles down on you. he has ties you to the bed. "to make sure you don't get hurt." he says. You are his newest "treasure" and he won't let anything happen to you.

~time skip 'bout 4 weeks later~

OW! my head! lotor tied you up from the roof because he was going to show you off to some off the galra. your wings lay down your back,legs are sore. now that your free you must run even though your tired. using your magic,you create some combat like clothes for yourself.you run down a long hallway, seeing guards you conjure up a gun and shoot 'em down. as you look for the damn space pods to get out of this ship you find a room with what looks like a robotic lion and sliver suit of armor on a armor stand. the robotic lion seems to have a weird force field around it. it seems oddly familiar..b-but you don't remember where it's been a long time...you where about 5 years old in angelicon's time but your about 17 now. as your thinking you remember where you first saw this lion, it used to be in the castle of your planet!  "hey there buddy...remember me?" you bonded with this lion years ago but you dont know if she will remember you. it roars though and lets you in...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well bye guys! i cliff hanged it!! HAHA!!!! bye guys!