give it all part.... something

sorry. school has been horrendous, and actually i tried to update a couple days ago, but it wouldnt go through

its was almost 3 pages long, too :[

sorry :[

hopefully this will be enough for you guys til i get the chance to write again

thanks to all my fans, your faith in me is amazing<3

i have THEEEE best fans ever :D

==========

.:Logan:.

Disneyland? What in the hell is she thinking?

I'm not taking her to Disneyland.

The signs on all the rides say no pregnant women.

And, although she doesn't know she's pregnant, I do, so I'm not allowing this. I just have to figure out how to tell her that. I'm gonna propose to her soon, and I want her to be somewhere beautiful when I do.

She went to take a shower, skipping with excitement. I sighed, rubbing my temples as I tried to come up with a way out of this. If I let her go to Disneyland, and something happened to our baby, I would never let myself live. I heard her humming in the shower, and chuckled to myself, shaking my head.

That's my Kali, getting attention from me even when she's in another room.

My Wolf howled at my possessive side already taking over. I walked into the living room and lay back on the couch, thinking as hard as I could for an excuse to get Kali off of the Disneyland idea.

The beach?

No, that's nothing special.

SeaWorld?

No. There's rides there too.

I growled in frustration and puleld my cell phone out of my pocket, texting Ethan and explaining my situation. After the initial manly excitement about the baby, and actually the act of MAKING the baby, he 'hmm'ed as he thought, trying to come up with a conclusion.

"I don't know. I wanna propose, but I can't think of anywhere good enough." I said, running my hand through my bangs as I grew even more frustrated with myself.

"Yeah... Hey, wait. You guys like the same music, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so, why?"

"Take her to a concert."

I nodded my head slightly, growing to like the idea.

"Yeah... That might work... But how am I gonna propose at a concert?"

"Oh yeah... huhh... Wait, leave the state for the concert. Then go to some like, resort place or something, then propose there."

"Not to sound gay or anything, but I fuckin love you Ethan!" I practically shouted. That's the perfect idea.

"Whoa, man, you have a girlfriend. And a baby. I don't wanna be The Other Woman!" he said in a high pitched girly voice, laughing in between breaths.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Thanks, I gotta go. Kali's getting out of the shower."

"Ohhh round two for Logan!!" he laughed, hard.

I rolled my eyes. "Bye, Logan."

"Bye bro, lemme know how the idea works out."

"Kay."

I hung up, giddy with excitement and anticipation.

this is only part one. part two will be in kali's point of view, and im uploading it right after this is posted up

:]