give it all pt. 5

:] im sooo excited! i got more votes, more fans, an extra comment, and now "give it all" is what's hot #599 :]

thanks, LegendGirl, aka Naomi, for fanning, voting, and leaving a comment :] in your honor, here's chapter 5 :]

====================

I rushed to him and pulled him into my arms.

"Logan, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through right now. But I promise, I'll be here for you all the way." I took the hand he punched the wall with gently into mine, wiping some of the blood with my thumb. He looked so stressed right now, and I hated that I had no clue as to how to comfort him. His arms went around me, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry I let loose like that on you. I don't normally do that...it's just...you seemed...trustworthy." he looked up at me and into my eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

'What did I just do? Does this mean...I love him...?'

/I hope so.../

I looked down, hiding my blush, and stood up.

"I'm still hungry, you know. Actually, I'm starving." I looked at him with a smile, and ran to the kitchen, hopping up onto the granite counter. "Make me dinenr." I grinned, swinging my feet back and forth.

Logan laughed, shaking his head and opening the refrigerator door. "Whaddya want, kid?"

I growled and shoved his arm playfully, putting on a pouty face when he turned around. "I'm not a kid."

He just laughed even harder. "Okay, kiddo, whatever you say."

I bit his arm playfully, growling and laughing at the same time. "Call me a kid again, Logan, I dare you."

"Anything you say, kid." he grinned evilly, giving me a what're-you-gonna-do-about-it? look. Oooh he was gonna pay.

Faster than I would have ever thought possible, I grabbed his shoulders, tackling him to the ground.

"You're gonna die."

Logan looked at me, shocked, then grinned, realizing our position. I realized it as soon as he did.

"Whoa, kid, first you're kissing me, now you're on top of me? I think you're taking this too far, too fast. I NEED AN ADULT!" he screamed, laughing hysterically.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Logan, you know you like it."

"Oh really, and how do you know that?" he looked at me smugly.

I smirked at him. "You'd have pushed me off ages ago."

He pouted, putting his arms up in surrender. "Okay, okay, I give up. You win. But I get the prize." he smirked.

I tilted my head, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Prize? I never knew there was-" and I got cut off by lips smashing against mine, and strong arms around my waist. At first, I was shocked, and didn't know what to do. My heart beat pounded in my ears, and I could feel myself smiling, despite Logan's lips against mine. I kissed him back, and pulled away.

He looked at me dazedly, and then blinked.

"I'm so sorry Kali, I don't know what came-" it was my turn to cut him off. I kissed his lips playfully, and just as he was about to respond, I leapt up and skipped to the fridge.

"I want chicken. Do you have any chicken you could make me?"

/Tease.../ Logan murmured into my head. I winked at him.

He scowled, obviously disappointed.

"Aww, cheer up, emo kid, there's more where that came from." I smiled, "now, make me dinner!"

He snorted and with a sigh, pulled out a bag of chicken...nuggets. I glared at him.

"That's the only chicken you have?"

"Mhm! They're good" he smiled, looking like a little kid. I rolled my eyes, taking the bag from him and reading the cooking instructions.

"Cookie sheet...375*...6-8 minutes..." I mumbled, doing as the instructions said.

"How did I end up making dinner? I'm the guest here, you should be making me dinner."

"Nuh uh! You live here now too!" he smiled happily.

I blinked.

"You couldn't just live in that tent your whole life! Here, follow me!" he grabbed my wrist eagerly, andpulled me down a hallway, stopping in front of a dark brown door.

"Dun dun dun duuuuuun!" he practically jumped up and down. He opened the door, and I smiled at what I saw. This room was an almost exact replica of my old room, only it had a bigger bed, an even bigger closet, and a huge stuffed wolf on the bed. Haha. Funny stuff.

He smiled at me, looking at me expectantly. "Sooo, do you like it??" I threw my arms around him, squeezing tight.

"I love it!"

He stood there, dumbfounded, and I giggled and stepped into my room.

/She's so cute when she giggles.../ I heard him think. I raised an eyebrow at him.

/Oh crap. I didn't shield my mind. Shitshitshitshitshit./

I smiled, kissed his cheek, and jumped onto my bed, sending the wolf over the edge. I whimpered, rushing to the side to pick it up and cradle it in my arms.

"i'm sorry, Mr. Wolfie!" I whimpered again, smoothing its fur out.

I heard Logan chuckle from the doorway, shaking his head.

I scowled, heat rushing to my cheeks.

"What?! It's not my fault he's cuter than you are." I smirked, cuddling the stuffed animal to my chest, stroking his head like a pet.

He pouted and walked away.

"Fine! Be that way! I'm gonna eat all the chicken nuggets!" I gasped.

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"

He popped into my doorway, tossing a chicken nugget into the air and catching it in his mouth. I pouted, rushing over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeease Logan? I'll love you foreverrrrr!" I pushed out my lower lip even further and looked up at him through my lashes.

"I'll hold you to that, Missy." he held the tray of chicken nuggets out to me, and I took them quickly, running back to my bed.

I glared at the tray pointedly.

He sighed. "What's wrong with them?"

"I need ketchup."

He rolled his eyes, but obeyed, returning later with a bottle of ketchup.

"Thank you Loooogan!" I said cheerfully.

He just took a handful of chicken nuggets and walked away, mumbling under his breath.

Fine. More for me.

=========