give it all pt. 10

*sigh*

i guess ive put this off long enough.

im really sorry, 94 fans, but this story just aint doin it for me anymore. i dont like it. i guess i will try to regain interest in it, but for now im just doing it for you guys.

:/ pardon me if the dialogue is a little dull. im tired.

lol here it is.

------------------------------

.:Kali:.

I walked briskly in front of Logan, intentionally avoiding him. I was still hurt. Well, my pride was hurt more than I was. I sighed. Trying to persuade myself into cheerful thoughts, I felt a hand on my arm. I snarled as I turned.

"What the Hell do you want, Logan? To humiliate me even more? Sorry, I'm done for the day."

His face contorted with pain for a brief second, before returning to a smirk.

"Oh come on babe, you know you enjoyed every bit of that."

I felt my throat burn and my fists clenched into fists.

"Shut the fuck up and eat your words, or I'll make you eat them myself."

Logan's eyes went from side to side, realizing his mistake. He sighed.

"Listen, Kali, we need to talk. But all of the pack is waiting. So please, just pretend to be happy, and I promise you can kill me when we get home. Please, Kali."

I grimaced. I didn't want my first impression with the pack to be horrible.

"Fine. But don't expect me to forgive you," I spat, and with that, walked away.

---

Sitting around a grill, everyone in the pack and I were laughing and eating chicken, enjoying ourselves. The radio was on, and I sat with Mya on my left and Logan on my right. Ethan sat on Logan's other side. We all formed a circle. (A/N: the rest of the pack is there too, im just too lazy to make an entire seating chart.) So far, I bonded the most with Ethan, Aspen, and Declan. I also thoguht they were the best looking of the pack, aside from Logan.

"So Kali, you and Logan have fun before you came here?" he winked, shoving my arm playfully. Guess I'm already one of the guys. I grinned.

"I tried, but Logan didn't want to." Logan looked at me giving me a dirty look. I gave him my most angelic smile.

Aspen's jaw dropped. "Dude, you turned down sex? You're a fucking idiot." Aspen looked me up and down. "Y'know, if Logan can't give you what you need, I'm fully available, and more than capable." He grinned, and I couldn't help but chuckle. Logan's jaw clenched audibly, and Ethan just laughed hysterically.

Declan blanched a litle, obviously uncomfortable. He was the kind of old-fashioned guy, yknow? I could see him opening the car door, and calling me miss.

"Thanks Aspen, I may end up having to take you up on that offer." Logan's hand tightened on my thigh. "Well, yeah, he just up and walked away. But let's just talk about something else. Logan's probly gonna cry soon." Mya giggled.

I smiled at her. "So, what do you guys do for fun?"

Aspen, always the wise guy, spoke up first.

"We spend the night at Aspen's place and play who-can-take-their-clothes-off-first."

Trenton chuckled, and Ethan smacked Aspen in the chest. "Dude, knock it off. You're gonna scare her away." He smiled at me.

"No, we mostly just hang out, hunt, stuff like that."

Mya smiled. "We went to Disneyland for my birthday last year. That was soo fun!" she practically jumped with glee.

Logan had barely said a word the entire night. He kept trying to hold my hand but I kept pulling away. Now, he stood, glancing at his phone.

"Hey guys, it's getting late, I'm gonna take Kali home."

I snarled. "Sorry guys, my master says I have to go."

Aspen grinned. "Just punish him. No sex. Oh wait, he hasn't gotten any anyways."

Ethan rolled his eyes, and glared at Logan. I 'heard' the thought he sent to Logan.

//Make her cry, and I'll have to hunt you down. You know I already feel like she's my little sister. IF you so much as raise your voice at her..//

He looked at me, and hugged me tightly.

"Night lil sis." He blushed.

I smiled, pecking his cheek. "Night big bro."

Aspen pouted. "Come on, share the love!"

Logan pulled me away.

Well great. Time for me to kill Logan.

Fun.

-------------------------

sorry. i really have to force this, and it still sucks