give it all pt. 6

hey, sorry it took so long, i had major writers block, and i still do, so i guess this chapter is more of a filler than it is anything entertaining, but its something :/

vote, comment, or even fan, if you'd like :]

oh, i put "==" around a part where she has a sorta kinda flashback, so it isnt confusing.

===============

Mmm. Those chicken nuggets actually were pretty good. The tray, now only holding crumbs and ketchup smudges, sat on the bedside table to my right. ==Logan came in while I was eating and told me he had to go work some stuff out with the pack, and I just nodded, mouth too full to get any words out.

'Kay. Bye. Have...fun?' I thought, so he could actually understand me.

/Yeah, sure, I'll try. I'll be home... soon. Okay?/

I nodded, then returned to stuffing my face. ==

I had almost forgotten that he was the Alpha of his pack. 'Which I haven't even gotten to meet yet,' I thought, confused.

/You'll meet them soon. I promise. How are you holding up at home?/

'Fine, I guess. Just bored. How's your... meeting... thing...?'

/It's boring. I can't wait to come back home. I wanna play Halo sooo bad./

I couldn't help but chuckle. Such a guy thing. Has a girl at home, somewhat waiting for him, and he can't wait to play video games. Typical.

Logan chuckled in my head.

/What? You'd rather me hang out with you?/

I thought about it for a while.

'Yeah. I mean, there's nothing for me to do anyways. Unless you don't wanna hang out?'

/I'll be home in an hour or so./

I glanced over at the clock. It read 9:37.

'Sure, I guess.'

After that, he never thought anything for me to hear, so I lost myself in my own thoughts.

I kissed Logan. Why? Is this a crush, if anything? Or am I falling in love with him?

I shook my head, clearing the horrible thought out of my head.

No, I can't be in love with him already. I've only known him for 3 days. But why else would I kiss him? Willingly, at that? I sure as hell don't know, but I did, so I guess I have to go from there.

After a while, I decided that what I was feeling for him was just a crush, nothing more.

My mind wandered to the subject of my parents. I bet they haven't even noticed that I'm gone. They're probably not even home yet. It's nothing new, though. I've been alone ever since I could get myself to school, when they got rid of the nanny. I was 8 at the time. I don't think they've ever hugged me, shown any affection at all. Every birthday, well, I shouldn't say birthday, more like every week AFTER my birthday, I would wake up and find $200 sitting on the kitchen counter. Every month, I would get $100 anyways, which I assumed was for any new clothes and to restock the fridge. Bills never came to our address, so maybe they paid them all online? I never could figure that out.

I looked over at the clock again. 9:52.

Great. Another half hour or so of waiting, when I was already getting sleepy.

I looked over at the iPod dock sitting next to me, plugged my iPod in, and turned on "River Flows in You." It's a song on piano written by Yiruma. It's also a GREAT lullaby. I walked over to the closet across the room, hoping for clothes.

The closet was empty, much to my disappointment. I sighed, and started to look for Logan's room. I need something to wear!

The first door I tried was a bathroom, so I decided to hop in and take a shower. May as well.

I took a nice cold shower, feeling amazingly refreshed afterwards. Wrapped in a towel, I continued my search for Logan's room.

I stopped in front of a huge dark brown door. Well, this is probably it. I opened the door and walked in cautiously, looking around the huge, cluttered room.

It wasn't messy, just cluttered. There was a mixture of papers and clothes scattered around the room. I finally saw my target, though. The closet.

I ran to it, avoiding the mess as I did. I grabbed the first shirt I saw, a huge white Oxford. It smelled like Logan.

I ran back to my room, anxiosu to get some sleep, and stripped off my jeans and shirt, laying them at the foot of my bed, pulling Logan's shirt on happily. It was comfortable, which was very unexpected. Running a brush through my hair hastily, I jumped into bed and pulled the covers up over me, pulling them tight. I closed my eyes and nestled my head into the fluffy pillow, reaching out for the stuffed wolf. What can I say? He looked cuddly.

The last thing I thought before falling asleep was, 'Hey, Logan's finally home.'

And I would've sword I felt someone come into the room, kiss my forehead, and whisper in my ear.

"Good night, beautiful."