After School Activites

Hi this chapter will be a  few P.O.Vs in it about the after school activates but only about 3 so sorry if you wanted more. I also want to give credit to Vampireilicious for her amazing Idea for the Cullen's doing after school activities! Here is the next chapter xo.

(Renesmee’s P.O.V)

 I have decided to do food tech which takes place on a Monday and a Thursday. Today was an ok day at school but there’s this one girl who is in my Maths and Science class that I can’t stand. Her name is Tiffany White and she thinks she is better than everyone else because her sister is friends with a part time actress who been in a film and all she said was ‘yes sir’.

Anyway, today in Cookery, we are baking a chocolate sponge that Seth  and I will eat later. First, we made instructions of what we will do from a cookery book but at the end, we will write how it turned out. I decorated mine with a pattern of swirls and stars. I did everything I needed to do, so I licked the bowl clean and washed up, my cake was done in 20 minutes and it looked fabulous.
I wanted to ice mine like everyone else but so that it would be unique, I made a yellow icing and spread it on top of the cake. Then I got blue icing tube and made that puffy sticky icing around the edge. I iced a pink bunny in the middle, it looked so cute. Then, I wrote NESSIE AND SETH BFFS <3. It was perfect. I got green icing and put on the body of the outside of the cake.  It was the perfect class.

(Emmett’s P.O.V)

Soccer seemed like a great choice. It happened on a Monday and a Wednesday just like Rose’s cheerleading and when I had a soccer match, there was Rose cheering me on in a cute outfit. First, we had try-outs and some people had to leave, but I stayed and was ace. Because I was fast, strong, and awesome, I was put in net. Every goal shot towards me, I stopped. I was star player.
Across the field was Rose and she looked smoking hot in her mini skirt and tight top. She looked up and saw me, then smiled. Man, I love that girl. She is my everything. Coach said that I was amazing but needed a bit more concentration. We had a mini game of soccer and because of my brilliant-ness, I was team captain of the winning team scoring all the goals and defending all the shoots.

(Rosalie’s P.O.V)
Cheerleading was not as bad as I thought and I looked pretty hot in my uniform, I was learning a cheer that was pretty easy and we chant ‘we’ve got spirit, yes we do, we’ve got spirit how about you’ then scream GO FOXES YER. I looked over at Emmett and saw him looking so I smiled at him and he smiled back. Cheerleading was mint but if I was human, I would be exhausted. The team was nice but there was a few bitches. I know most people considered me a bitch but I don’t care

Thank you for reading and sorry that it donsn't have that many P.OVS in it as you might like, but it is hard thinking on what to right that is why Rose P.O.V is so short sorry again and Vampireilicious you rock xoxo