Shopping!

Okay guys I am updating sorry I haven't update in a bit but I have been doing a chap on Wife swap that will be posted on 20th October.

(Alice's P.O.V)
I am staying home on this shopping trip, but this trip only. The reason I am not going is because they guys need help setting up the surprise party. I was getting my sketches of what everything will look like when there was a trail of Emmett coming out of my room so I knew that meant there was a trap somewhere in there.
(Rose's P.O.V)
Bella gave me a lovely necklace of friendship, and the books I got her, she seems to love them. I am so glad this trip is going to be amazing. I hopped in a car with Carman, Esme and Ness and we rode to the mall. I was thinking about what I was going to buy and I decided that I wanted to get Ness a late birthday prez. I told the others I would meet up with them in 2 hours so I can go shopping without having everyone with me.

I went to Sugar Sweets to get Ness a pick and mix, it smelt horribly in there but I sucked it up and got a large bag of sweets for Ness. After that I went to Summer Love, Nessie's fave clothes shop, and got her a designer handbag she has secretly wanted. I need loads of new clothes, I mean I have not updated my wardrobe in like 3 weeks.

(Tanya's P.O.V)
Bella is so lucky to be married to Edward and to have the most adorable little girl, I wish I have her life but with any luck I will find my mate soon. For her birthday, I got Bella a brand new phone, a Samsung galaxy S III, a special edition. It’s Bella's favourite colour, purple. Irina is so happy to be back and Bella is extremely gifted and has decided that tomorrow she will give everyone who doesn’t have a gift a gift. Shopping with the girls is so much fun, I mean I have never shopped so much at all, Alice said we need to shop for at least 4 hours.

Sorry it was so short but I had ran out of ideas xox plz fan vote and comment