Happy Birthday Bella!

Okay well I hope you like the story and this chapter is going to be about the beging of the day and the next chap wil be prenants and maybe shoping!

Bella's p.o.v

Ness has just woken up but is commanding me to stay in bed until she comes to me, she loves to come and cuddle up to me and give me a present before we do anything on my birthday. She came running in screaming happy birthday. "Mommy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I got you this!" She sang. I smiled at her and gave her a big kiss.

She handed me a small box with 5 boxes on top, "This is all classed as one present, mommy!" she told me, I knew my face was a little shocked. My little girl is so sweet and thoughtful, I really wish that she could have a little brother or sister, but I know that next week, she will be getting a surprise pet.

I unwrapped the big box and lying in there was a silver charm bracelet with a little diamond studded star that has ‘I love you, mommy’ engraved on the back. I undid the other 5 boxes and there were little adorable charms and one was a mini sculpture of Ness when she looked 2 years old. "Nessie, this is beautiful, thank you, sweetie!" I told her, and a small blush crept up on her cheeks.

I gave her a hug and we both got dressed, Edward was downstairs cooking bacon for Ness and had laid down a flask for me with what smelt like Jaguar. Edward came walking up to me and gave me a long peck on the lips. "Happy birthday, my love!" he told me. I smiled as he gave me my favourite crooked grin.

We headed up to the main house and everyone was there, waiting for us. When we came into view, there was a loud scream. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!" everyone yelled. I ran up to them and hugged them all. I knew that today would be a great day.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please fan vote and comment because it means alot and also  it means I know what you think of the book xoxo