30 - Part one -

Third person.

That night left her feeling satisfied but also very heartbroken. She didn't want to leave her life behind and move on,she didn't know how. She was alone,no family and no one. Her biological father didn't bother with her anymore,maybe the novelty wore off? She never really stopped to think and... mourn?

She walked down the street,her heels in her left arm and her right arm wrapped around her waist. It was a cold morning,birds were tweeting and the hangover was infuriating.

As Kayleigh took her final steps up into her apartment,she unlocked her door and walked to her room. She flopped down onto her bed and closed her eyes.

•••

She woke up,her head pounding and regrets of the night before. She couldn't believe what she had done. She never really considered herself a one night stand,kind of girl.

She turned to her bag and took her phone out of it to check the time. 3:30pm. She jumped out and got a quick shower,she tried to remember what she was doing before... well.. she ended up doing what she did.

Ash; Last night was one to remember. Will I eve se you again?

She read the message after she got out the shower. The memories come flooding,she slept with Ashton and they got married after!!!

Kayleigh; WHAT RHE FUCKKK!!!!

Ash; Morning wifey!!

Kayleigh; please no

Ash; hahahha it wasn't real!!!!! Don't worry.

Kayleigh; oh good.

She laughed for a while,her hand reaching her face to rub her eyes. She couldn't get the image of Ashton,sweating and grunting on top of her,out of her head. She continued to smile at the thought as she went to her fridge to grab the orange juice carton and drink straight from it.

She thought back to how she was this sassy little school girl who fell hopelessly in love with her teacher. She thought back to her life as she once knew it. How it had all changed,how different it was.

She couldn't help but let the tears stream down her face,she never really gave herself a chance to grieve and get past everything she had lost in these few years. Her mind kept darting back to Ash. She knew she couldn't lose anything else. It was on!

•••

As she pulled on the left converse,she grabbed her phone and put it in the back of her pocket and ran out the door. (Door is latched) She looked on twitter as Ashton posted a picture of where he was. She couldn't make out the location. She wasn't bloody google maps.

She read the comments and few fans were saying it was all sorts of places. Until she saw his new tweet which stated he was at the local radio station. She'd never been so happy to know that Ash was still in town.

She ran to the radio station to be washed by a sea of fans,chatting,laughing and crying. She stopped Ashton but couldn't actually make out his face,but knew him by his hair. She watched as he waved and went inside. It's not like she can walk up to a guard and say she's his girlfriend,let her in. I'm sure people have tried that before.

She took a seat on the floor. Sitting with the others fans patiently waiting for them to finish the radio interview and come back out. She pulled out her phone and remember she could actually message him. Although... SURPRISE BITCH. Seemed the better option.

She waited another hour,more and more fans turned up to wait,to see their idols. She smiled and became teary at the fact that he used to her school teacher and now he's made it. Bringing joy to thousands of lives.

After another hour past,the doors opened and they ran out. She eagerly ran through the crowd,pushing and shoving. She didn't mean it malice. She began to shout his name,he couldn't hear over the roars of screaming fans.

"Ashton!" She screamed,waving her arms crazily. He finally turned his head to the direction she was in but looked straight past. She screamed his name a last time before he noticed. At first he just waved until he came running to the gates. She let out a few tears.

All the past and all the heartbreak and good times came rushing back. She knew that she couldn't just let him slip. They were made for each other!

They stood there,looking at each other,he brought his hands up to put on her face until he realised where he was and didn't want to cause commotion. He whispered in her ear to meet him at the hotel he was staying at for the time being.

Her heart was beating out her chest and she walked up to the hotel doors. No way she was getting in here. Although she didn't have to as Ash was waiting in the lobby for her. She ran over and wrapped her arms around him. She felt at home.

"I can't let you go," he whispers in her ear,she didn't move from his embrace. She took in every bit of his scent.

She finally let go,the tip of her nose touching his. "To think I was a student and the shit that we have been through. I can't let us throw it away. I can't let you go." She said. He pulled her closer to him with his hands on her waist.

"I'm not going anywhere." He finally closed the gap between,kissing her softly.

•••

Ashton sorted the bow out on Michael's tuxedo. Adjusting it so it was in the middle. He brushed his arms down and they stood in front of the full length mirror.

"Crazy." Michael laughed. Ashton nodded in agreement. "You just don't think it would ever be you."

Ashton smile faded. He nervously scratched the back of his head. "You don't."

As time went on,the music began to play. Ashton stood at the top of the aisle. He watched as his beautiful bride walked down. Tears filled his eyes. He knew it was now. Now is the start of the rest of his life. He always thought that his life had started but he was wrong. It was now.

She made it to the end of the aisle,he pulled the veil over her head. She smiled,bringing her hand up to his cheek,softly letting it slide back off. It was now!

"I believe you have written your own vows?" They nod in agreement and Ash starts.

"Ever since I met you,it was about you and I didn't even realise it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd make it to this point." He wiped a tear dripping from her eye. "I've never loved and hated someone so much at the same time. I just couldn't picture my life without you in it. I love you so much!"

She cried,hugging him and standing back to look at him. "Ashton... When I first met you,I thought you were going to be this boring ass person,that was going to make my life hell." Everyone laughed. "Especially everything that happened brought us closer together. It made us stronger. Who we are as a couple and I know we fight and make up but I wouldn't have this any other way! I love you so much,Ashton Irwin!"

Family and friends cheered as they both said "I do" they kissed and held hands as they walked back down the aisle. At that point,they both realised that life was going to be okay. They had each other and that's all they needed.

As they walked out the doors and onto the patio area,they smiled. This was their life and this was how they wanted it. Together.

"My beautiful bride," he says,bringing his hand to cup her face and kiss her lips softly. She smiled with her eyes closed and leaned her head into his. This was one of those memories you'll never forget.

"I've never been so happy." She smiled. He chucked in response.

"You'll be happy tonight," He smirked. She playfully hit his chest.

"Is it too late to just be friends?" She laughed,he pouted and laughed with. "Joking,"

They stood there,taking it all in. Family and friends,started to leave the church. They each gave them a kiss and a cuddle before leaving to go to the reception.