2.0

a s h t o n (Ikr, shocker!)

"Ashton, are you packed? We're going back on tour." Michael said and I nodded. I grabbed my two bags and kissed Rachel goodbye. I walked out to get in the van but then I saw Kayleigh, she was covered in mud, digging and planting flowers. She didn't strike me as the gardener type. Although, a lot has changed over the years.

"Luke, will you just grab my bags? I need to say goodbye to my neighbour." I asked and he said yes and came to collect my bags. I walked over to her and she looked up at me.

"Leaving then?" She asked and I nodded, she began to pull up some weeds from the ground.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked and she stood up. She looked at me dead in the eyes and began to talk.

"I don't know who you think you are! You come back into my life when you made it hell and you come back and expect me to fall in love with you again! Well no, just because my husband-to-be is in the army, fighting for our country and that doesn't give you the right to try and get your meaty claws on me again! But if I was to tell the truth, yeah! I still love you, probably never going to stop... But I'm happy now, leave me alone!" She yelled in my face. I looked around and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I only asked if you're mad at me." I said and she just said 'Oh' and threw her tools on the floor and walked off into her house. Did she just tell me that she still loves me? Wow? Ok... Cool. Thanks?

k a y l e i g h

I grabbed a picture of Zach and cried. I wish he would come home and hold me. I need someone to cuddle right now, I'm so alone. Taylor doesn't even come around to see me anymore.. The only time I see her is when she wants me to look after Kira. Understandable, she has kids now, husband and she's getting on with her life.

You think you're lonely now? Wait until you get older and there's nothing left for you! I really wish I had my family back, Harry, Dad and Mum. Nothing can excuse what my dad did, but how I wish I could go back in time and prevent this whole thing from happening.

I walked into the kitchen to get some water when I heard someone coming through the door. I peeped my head around the door and saw Zach. I dropped the glass on the floor and ran over to him, hugging him.

"What the hell are you doing back?" I asked as he put his strong arms around me too. We both said we missed eachothe

"I don't want to worry you, but I got sent back. I was shot." He said and lifted up his t-shirt and showed me his wound. I didn't want to worry because he seemed fine.

"I didn't know they could send you home for that." I said and he said he didn't either before telling me to sit on the couch because he has something important to say.

"What is it?" I asked as he just looked worried.

"While... While I out there.... I met someone. You know the saying 'If you fall for someone else while with a person, always choose the second one because if you had any feelings for the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.' I don't want you to hate me so, I've signed everything over to you, the house everything is in your name. I will keep sending money to you so you can pay the bills, don't get me wrong, I love you... Just not like I used to." He said and my heart sank. I loved this boy with all my heart and soul. He's leaving me...

"Did you do anything with her?" I asked. I didn't want to hear he has been cheating on me.

"I only kissed her." He said and I just sighed. Very loud.

"You weren't even out that long, how could find someone so quick and tell me you already love them." I shouted. "Jesus Christ, It took you a year before you told me you loved me. Now this other girl comes along and you love her already?!"

"We had been texting for a while. When I told you I was going back to the army, I actually went and met her." He said and I nearly flipped the fucking table.

"Then how the fuck did you get a fucking gun-shot?" I shouted.

"Her boyfriend came back and caught us in bed and he shot me."

"You said you only kissed her."

"That's all I could do! I got shot! But he's in prison for attempted murder, so me and Dani can finally be together." He shouted back.

"You said that Dani was a guy when he sent those messages, so it's been on for a fucking year!." I said and got up. I told to leave because I had enough of shit and he said that the money for the rent and stuff is already in my bank account and if I needed anything more just to call him. I said ok and he left.

-

I ordered Chinese food and put on the tv, watching American Horror Story. I honestly loved season two, it was my favourite. Mainly because I thought I'd probably end up there with them. It's just a lot more interesting than the rest, don't get me wrong, the first, third and fourth are good too, but I enjoyed the 2nd one more. But now Hotel was out and I don't know which one I like best.

I found a free fortune cookie, I opened it and saw a little glimps of my ring on my hand. I took it off and put it down and then read what the cookie said.

'Love is just around the corner, be patient.'

Fuck off... The only love around my corner is the bloody take-out shop. What the hell am I supposed to be waiting for? These things are fake, really, they lie to you so you make a fool of yourself.

Love is around the corner, please, I've just had my heart ripped out and served to me. Love won't be around my corner for a while.