Seven

Emma's POV
Fuck I've said it! Please don't freak out Rubes! "What?! Cool!", She said with a huge smile. Well that was not how I expected her reaction to be. "Do you have Any Questions?", I asked with a shy smile. "What can you do? Do you have to drink Blood? How is it? Can you even die or do you get like super Old? What does this have to do with Miss Mills and the Note?", She Asked still with that smoothing warm Smile on her Face. "Well I can Hear really Good. I can also Smell Really good. The Problem is I can't Control My Strength, Lust or Hormones aka Feelings. I don't need to Drink blood in that Meaning like In all the Movies. It's fine if I drink Animal Blood once for Six Months since I'm not a Full Vampire until I'm 23. My Sister and Brother are already tho. I can die and I can Get old. Depends on how I like it. I can Die by A Bullet but not through a Knife. I can be kinda Human as long as I'm that Half-Vampire thing. I need to Drink blood on my 23rd Birthday to become a Full Vampire. I don't think I'll do it thought. It's kinda Gross. The Note is From Robin Locksley, another Vampire. He can Control all that even worse than me and he's Dangerous. He used to be my Younger Sister's boyfriend when she turned him. Back to my Birthplace where we Lived kinda out of The City he also Killed some People that's why we had to flee before they'd insult us. I don't want him to hurt her because I...I love her.", I explained and she put a smoothing hand at my Arm like Regina used to do it. "Don't Worry Em. Operation Swanqueen can Start. We won't let that happen.", She said and took the Note From my Hands. Okay i was Wrong Ruby isn't just the best friend on earth she's like The most amazing one! I hope Belle will understand it tho.

"Alright Lets Start Operation NoDate.", She said with a Grin as she handed me the Note Back.

"Miss Swan! Miss Lucas!", I heard the Beautiful Voice Of Miss Mills in a little bit Distance. We quickly Opened the Door and looked at her nervously. She didn't hear us but judged by her Look we Were away pretty Long. She looked kinda Angry and a little but Amused as well. God this Woman. "I'm sorry Miss Mills but Emma just Found Out that I have my Period so she went here first to do everything ready for me and now that I came here I switched everything off but there was so much Blood omg Miss Mills and the-", "alright Dear I don't need to hear More. Just head back into the Classroom.", She said with an Disgusted Expression on her Face while I just bit my Lip hardly to hold back my Laughter. On way back to our Seats I quickly put the Note back to the Flowers tho.

In the Afternoon me, Ruby and Belle went to the Stone i brought Regina to and i actually told Belle as well. She actually also took it really Good. They both Promised never to tell anyone tho. She even Joined that Swanqueen thing Of Ruby. Whatever it is. "Okay so the Note said Dinner which Means that We have Time.", Ruby Smirked. "We also have Time to find out if she wants to go or not. A Friend by Me, Kate does have A lesson with her At 4.20.p.m. Which means she'll have No Time to Answer him yet. If she wants to go we'll just distract her.", Ruby said again. "Don't you two Forget she's still our Teacher.", Belle said and let out a small laugh. "As tempting this Might be I have to get home today Sooner. Which means you'll have to do that Alone okay? I gotta babysit My New Sister.", She said and we all laughed a little. Little sisters can be a pain but to be honest hers is the Cutest little thing in World. Well except Gina. Damn Swan Get That under control! Her Name is Miss Mills!

Ruby insisted on taking Control of the Whole Thing so i let her. She seemed More resourceful about it anyway. We waited until Her Last Lesson Was Over and went to the school parking spots where We Stopped my Car right next to hers. We waited in front of her class for all the Students to Come out as we saw her Reading the Note with a Small Chuckle. Well that meant yes as I guessed. "MISS MILLS!", Ruby Yelled as Re-Miss Mills. Damn. Took out her Phone, Probably to tell Robin about the 'date'. "What's Wrong Miss Lucas?", She Asked as she sat her Phone down. I waited in front of the Class hiding behind the wall tho. "Emma! We did a magic Show and now she's gone!", Ruby Yelled as if Miss Mills wouldn't be standing right in front of her. "Miss Lucas I'm sure-", "PLEASE MISS MILLS HELP ME FIND HER!", Ruby Yelled and faked some Tears running down her Cheek. God she tried that All Noon. "Fine." Miss Mills sighed and took her stuff before walking out of The Room while I still Hid behind the Wall.

I quietly made my Way I To the Unlocked Classroom to learn the Text Ruby told me to say. I stayed in the Classroom until ten Minutes were over and I made my way to The Toilets. I let some salty water run down my Cheek as if I'd have been crying. A few Minutes Later Ruby ran into the Room with Miss Mills Wrist in her Hand as she pulled her After her. "EMMA! OMG HERE YOU ARE!", She Yelled as she ran into my Arms. "I was Gone.", I said and she giggled. "So now that you found her Miss Lucas.", Miss Mills said as she walked out of The School closely Followed By Us. "We were thinking to go Into the Cinema You Wanna Join? For helping me I mean.", Ruby Asked. "Thank you Miss Lucas but I'm not Free Tonight.", She said with a smile as she got into her Car. "Well now we know she'll go on the Stupid Date.", Ruby whispered Into My Ear.