Eleven

Emma's POV

Friday. Finally. And Miss Mills in The Last Class Once again. In the Morning I've told my Parents about me and Regina. My Father has been quite upset about me being with a Human since he knows I'm not that God at Controlling My 'Powers' but he thankfully let it be after a Long Speech about Being Careful with her and not to use my Powers and all that Shit. They still don't know about the Robbery or Attack or whatever that in the Club Dawn was in was, But Me and My Siblings didn't Bother to tell them anyway. It's Been two Days since that. Ruby and Belle actually Came here after school to Meet Them, we'll meet them a little bit better. My Siblings still want to meet Gina tho. Not the Miss Mills Teacher-Gina I mean, The Girlfriend Gina. I'm Kinda Afraid That they'll Scare her away with Questions tho. Anyways. Mom and Dad are Away for Today to Meet Aunt Daria which Means the Weekend is all for me, Gina, Mara, Tyler, Bella, Dawn, Ruby and Belle, well if she has time. Belle has to Babysit Now Quote Often or Just help her Parents with the new Family Member.

"What are your Plans For Today and the Weekend?", I asked My Beautiful Girlfriend as the Lesson ended and Everybody was out of the Class already. Well except Ruby and Belle who were waiting for Me-or should I say us, in front of the Class. "I don't have any ones Yet. Why?", She Asked as she Took her Bag and Headed Outside. "Did you ask?!", Ruby asked causing Regina to Jump up. "Miss Lucas what the Hell are you still doing here?!", Regina asked as she placed her Hand at her Chest. Humans are so easy to Scare thought. Weird. "We were waiting for you And Emma.", She said smiling. "So my Siblings would love to meet you and i thought maybe we could do a little Movie Night tonight at my Place and then I can stay at Your Place for the Weekend.", I asked as I took her Bag In one of my Hands while the Other one Grabbed carefully for her small one. It's pretty Good to stay after Class for some minutes since the School Building is Pretty Empty Then and I can walk outside with her. "They know.", I said and chuckled. "Um..Okay...Movie Night sounds Nice but I'm afraid I have to correct some Tests Tomorrow.", She said unsure how to talk around Ruby and Belle. "Great! You two are in?", I asked as I turned to My Attention back to Ruby and Belle. "I can't today...My Mother told me to help her with Ginny.", Belle said while Ruby just nodded as reply. "Okay, Give her a kiss of me.", I said and she smiled brightly.

"Hey!", All Of My Siblings said at the Same time as me, Regina and Ruby Arrived at my House and opened the Front Door. "Hello.", Regina said obviously nervous as I could tell by the Strength she Pressed My Hand. Well Human Strength. "Im Bella, This is Dawn, This is Mara and this is Tyler.", Bella Said as she placed one of her Hands at Reginas Arm and the other one Pointing at My Siblings. "Regina Mills.", My Beautiful Girlfriend said as she immediately earned a Hug By Bella. "Hey don't Crush her!", I said and Pushed Bella a little bit away. "You're The Right one to tell me.", She said and Chuckled. "Hey You must be Ruby!", She said and Ruby grinned as she nodded. Tyler, Mara and Dawn Hugged Regina as well. Dawn got a look that told her to be Careful with Regina tho since I Know she's even Worse at Controlling her Strength than me. "Okay I wanna Make one Thing Clear, I wanna an arm wrestling with all of you!", Ruby said with a Cheeky smile.

"Your Sisters and Your Brother Seem Nice.", She said as we watched Ruby trying to win Against Mara. "They Like you.", I said and she chuckled as well. "They're really understanding about me being your Teacher.", She said as she looked up at me. "They're the Best.", I replied and Kissed her Nose. "NO EMMA PORN!", Ruby Yelled as she used the Chance of an Interrupted Mara to Win, causing everyone to chuckle.

"Didn't we Get Invited?", A Female Voice asked as we were Drinking a Few Drinks later that day. Followed By Two Male's chuckles.