Four

Emma's POV
After a Long Night Of Very Less Sleep I actually managed to get up. Well as I said I don't need much sleep but I was still tired as hell. I couldn't even Leave Bed within five minutes as usual. God I need to get more sleep in the future. I went inside of the Bathroom as usual after my 10 minutes Fights with my Siblings who'd use it first. I didn't even Know when Dawn got Home yesterday but I actually don't really care as long as she's save and Happy. And lets me use the Bathroom in the Morning first. As I finally Got out again I put on A ripped Black Jeans and a long Grey Hoodie to Hide my Member in Class since I knew I'd get a hard one in Miss Mills class-as usual.

"Hey!", Ruby Yelled with waving arms as she and Belle saw me walking to through the Corridors. I don't know them that long already but I love them Both. They always get to cheer me up however my Mood is. "Hey Rubs, Hey Belle. What ya have now?", I asked as I hugged both of them. "Maths with Mrs. Snow.", Ruby answered as she rolled her eyes in Annoyance just by the Name Maths. "Chemistry with Mrs. Feinberg.", Belle replied and laughed at her Girlfriends actions. "See you in English!", Ruby said before we all made our way to the Classes. Great-History-as is life wouldn't be bored enough even without that.

"Emma?", I heard her smoothing Voice as i woke up again. Wait what?! Fuck i fell asleep?! "What?! Sorry?! Did I fall asleep?! Omg im so sorry Miss Mills!", I Said as i looked into her Beautiful Cocoa Eyes. Her Hand was at my Arm sneezing it Gently. God she's so smoothing. "Are you alright Emma?", She Asked with that Soft Voice Of Hers. "Um-Yes. I'm so sorry.", I stuttered. "Are you Sure, Dear? You've been whining and Screaming in Your Sleep. I've decided to let you sleep since that was the Last lesson but then you suddenly Screamed a little bit.", She explained. Fuck-another Robin Dream! I gotta be more carefully! "Um-Yes-I'm sorry.", I said again as I looked directly into Her beautiful Eyes that showed Worrying and Care. "Okay.", She said and let go of my Arm. "I have that Homework you wanted me to do. The one about writing of myself.", I said as I looked for it in my Bag. "Oh Great.", She replied. Our Fingers met for a second as I handed her the Paper and Oh Holy God her Skin was so soft I could feel it even thought we just touched for a second. "Um. I'll go..I'm sure my Siblings are already waiting for me to show up Home.", I said as I took my Bag. She walked out of the Room and i couldn't help but Stare at her Ass and Perfect Swinging Hops as she went to the Door. I quickly looked away as i Reminded myself again how wrong it all was and that she'd turn around again to close the Door. "The Homework Of Today is answer on Mia's Letter by the way. It's on Page 45 in Your Book. You've already slept as I explained that.", She said smiling. "Thank you.", I replied and smiled as well.

"Hey!", A male Voice Yelled over the Place as we both Arrived at our Cars that Just Happened to be next to each other's. What a Coincidence-I didn't put it there at All. A Voice that I'd recognize everywhere. Some voice that made my Blood Boil-Robin. "Hey.", She said and smiled at him as he walked closer to us, giving me a glare that literally told me that he'd hate me just as much as I'd hate him. "How are you, Mylady?", He asked as he kissed her Hand. Ew. "You know it's Regina for you. And I'm Fine.", She said and they shared another Smile. "What are you doing Here?", I asked harshly. Hopefully she didn't get that tho. "Well I was having Lunch when I saw you two walking here so I decided to say Hello.", He said as if he wouldn't have been Stalking her and finding out where she works-well as I know him. "Are you Free this Afternoon?", He asked but before she could answer I already pushed her Behind me. "She's Not. Now Leave or I'll tell Tyler that you're here again and believe me you'd want that if it's between me or Him.", I threatened. "Emma what are you talking about?", He asked nicely, pretending there wouldn't have been anything in the Past. "Miss Swan what's wrong with you?", Miss Mills asked as she looked me into the Eyes again. I could tell by her Look and Robins stupid smirk that My Eyes Turned Red once again. Crap. "Come on. You asked me If I was okay and I'll give you the Damn answer to it.", I said as I pushed her Carefully yet quickly Into My Cars Direction aka Away from Robin. "Okay.", She said quietly. God how can she still be that Nice?! I mean would she really spent her Afternoon just to Know if I feel good or not?? As I Unlocked the Car I gently Pushed her Inside, careful not to break her as always. I got in as well and started driving, completely ignoring Robin who was still there.