Alone...not anymore!

*Jasmine's POV*

I followed Brian and Rome in my car (since I had Presley's car seat).

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When we arrived, I got out then helped Presley out of her car seat

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When we arrived, I got out then helped Presley out of her car seat. We walked to Brian and Presley grabbed his hand as we walked into the building. "nice shirt Bilkins",Brian said. "It's my day off",he said. They continued to talk about the job while I play with Presley. After the meeting was finished we walked outside and Brian and Roman were talking then I heard Brian say "not anymore bro" and they 'bro' hugged each other smiling. I walked over to them carrying Presley, "aw look at my two favorite guys". They both smiled and we went back home then I started to cook dinner. I made chicken and sausage jambalaya.
"Smells good momma", Presley said. "Thank you sweetie. Go wash up for dinner", I said. She walked to the bathroom to wash up when Brian come in. "What are you making Jas?, Brian asked. "Chicken and sausage jambalaya", I said. Presley came out of the bathroom and walks over to Brian. "Daddy, will you play with me after dinner?", she asked. "Sure baby but after your bath okay?", he said. She nodded. "Go get washed up for dinner mister.", I said. "Yes ma'am.", he chuckled. I finished dinner and gave them a plate of food. "Thank you mommy", Presley said. "You're welcome peanut", I said. Brian came out the bathroom and I handed him his plate. "Thanks babe", he said and kissed my cheek. "You're welcome", I said. "Where's Roman?", I asked him. "He said he was going to hangout with Tej.", he said. I nodded and we ate our food. After that I washed the dishes while Brian gave Presley her bath. Presley walked out the bathroom with her towel around her and I helped her put her night clothes on. "What do you want to do babygirl?", Brian asked her when he walked back in the room. "I wanna color with you and mama", she said. We grabbed the coloring books and crayons coloring until her head started drooping. "Someone's getting sleepy ", Brian said and he picked her up carrying her to the bed and laying her down covering her up. "Night peanut we love you", we said kissing her forehead. He turned around and looked at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?", I asked him. He didn't answer me but he just walked towards me placing his hands on my cheeks and leans in until our lips connected.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.