Surprise Visit

*Jasmine's POV*

I woke to Brian getting into bed. "Hey baby how'd it go?". I asked turning to face him. "Ok, Verone tortured a guy with a rat for a 15 minute window.", he said wrapping his arm around me. I kissed him and Presley woke up. "Mama I gotta go potty.", she said. I got up and took her to the bathroom and helped her wash her hands. When she was done she saw Brian and ran to him. "Daddy!", she said. "Hey baby girl you miss me?", he asked her. "Yes now you can read me a bedtime story.", she said. "Go pick out a book so we can read together ok?", he said. She ran to her little bookshelf and picked out 'The Princess and the Frog' and ran back to him trying to get comfortable before we started reading. As soon as she fell asleep she was cuddling up with Brian with his arms around her almost falling asleep himself. "Go to sleep baby we'll still be here when you wake up", I said while running my fingers through his hair. He nodded at closed his eyes not before saying I love you. "I love you too", I said. I fell asleep cuddling with my babies.

*Brian's POV*

I woke up to someone moving around. I turned around and saw Monica. "What are you doing here?", I said. "Brian they're gonna kill you. I heard him telling Enrique and Roberto. Once you finish the run, they're putting a bullet in your head.", she said. "You sure you heard them right?", I asked. "I'm sure...I'm sure.", she said. "Verone's boys are outside- oh I see what they're looking for, your little friend over here", Rome said we walked in. "Where's the girls?", I asked him. "Outside, they were watching the sun come up when I came over then I saw those guys", he said. "Hey go stall them for like two seconds", I said. "Check her homie, check her", he said before he left.

*Jasmine's POV*

Me and Presley was watching the sun come up while Brian got some sleep. I heard something on the side of the boat so I got up to check when I saw two guys. "Can I help you?", I asked. They didn't answer but just looked at me before going back to looking for something. Rome came out then started to talk to them. Brian came out a few minutes after and one of them started to talk to him in Spanish then walked on the boat going in. Brian was about to follow him when the other one grabs his collar and pointed his gun at him. "You're staying right here with us buddy", he said to Brian. "What's going on, also could you not be pointing that at him with my daughter right here?", I asked him. "Baby, take her to Suki she doesn't need to see this.", he said. I walked to find Suki, she was working on her car design. "Hey girl, can you watch Presley for a little bit?", I asked her. "Yeah no problem.", she said. I put her down and got down to her level. "I'll be back in a few okay? Be good for aunt Suki.", I said. "Okay mama.", she said. I kissed her forehead and walked back to the boat and those two guys were gone. "You guys want to tell me what's going on?", I asked them. They both explained everything to me but you know my brother, he always has to be so dramatic. "So those are the guys that were tailing you?", I asked. They nodded.  I sigh. "When do you guys have to meet Bilkins?", I asked. "Later on today", Brian said. "I'm coming with you guys.", I said. They nodded. "Now, who's hungry?", I asked.

** Hey guys so sorry for the long wait but I hope this chapter makes up for it. Enjoy!**