Seeing uncle Roman again

*Jasmine's POV*

"Are you sure that you want to this baby? I mean are you sure that you want him to be your partner after what happened?", I said. "Yes I am. I know that he can do this besides he would if it meant that he would be able to to see his sister and niece again.", he said. I signed. "OK baby I just hope that you guys don't fight, well at least not in front of Presley. I don't want her seeing that.", I said. "I know Jas I don't either.", he said while wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing our foreheads together. We stayed like that until Bilkins told us that we had to go. When we got to the derby we found a spot close enough to see everything. Presley was on my lap playing on my phone when she turned around and looked at me. "Mommy I'm hungry.", she said. I got up with her so we could go to the concession stand. We got back and saw my brother driving the Monte Carlo and I hear Brian and Bilkins talking about him when a car came crashing into the fence causing us to move back. Presley got scared and walked to Brian and crawled on the lap. After it was over Roman won and started waving to the crowd when he saw us and smiled. Presley waved at him and he waved back still smiling but it soon faded when he saw Brian. Roman walked off and it looked like he was mumbling to himself. "Pearce. Roman Pearce.", Brian said trying to get his attention but he kept walking. Brian whistled "Rome!". Roman stopped that time and turned to face us. "Only my homeboys call me Rome, pig.", he said to Brian. "I'm not a cop anymore bro.", Brian said. "That true? Blondie here is not a cop anymore?", Rome asked. "That's true no badge.", Bilkins said. Rome and Brian looked at each other then Rome threw the first punch and I knew that it was gonna be a fight so I picked up Presley and walked over to Bilkins and made sure the she didn't see them fighting. After they was done I put Presley down and she ran straight to Brian. "Daddy are you okay?", she asked while hugging him. "Yeah baby I'm okay. You wanna see your uncle?", he asked her. She nodded and ran to Roman. "I missed you uncle Roman.", she said as she hugged his legs. He picked up and hugged her properly. "I missed you too babygirl.", he said smiling. He turned to look at me and opened up one of his arms so he can hug me too. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry for what happened Jas", he said. "It's okay Rome it's the past now but please try to get along with Brian, at least for me and Presley ok?", I said. "You really love him don't you?", he asked. I nodded. "Ever since we grew up in Barstow", I said. We pulled away and walked over to Brian and Bilkins. I walked to Brian with Rome and Presley. Bilkins was talking to Roman about the deal but I was distracted by Brian and Presley playing. I smiled and joined them. After awhile we went to the station and got out of the car. We walked in the building except Rome Brian must have noticed "Hey hold up", he said. While we were waiting for them Presley tugged on my pants. "What is it baby?", I said. "Mama I got to potty", she said. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom but when we came back both Roman and Brian had an unpleased look on their faces.