19

Austin and I arrived at the movie on time, meeting up with everyone in the lobby before we bought our tickets. As soon as I looked at Sam she new that there was something up.

"You look... happier than usual..." She analyzed. I looked at her and cocked my head and knitted my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, you have this like...glow..." She said, still trying to figure out what was different. Suddenly her eyes widened and she gasped slightly. I didn't believe in the post sex glow until that exact moment. "Oh my god." She breathed. I decided to play stupid. I didn't want her freaking out in front of everyone, and I was planning on telling her and Victoria later.

"Sam what's wrong?" I questioned playfully. She pursed her lips, and I could tell that she was about to explode. She nudged her head towards Austin, who was talking to Alex. I knew exactly what she was implying. I could feel myself blush. I decided to just tell her then, and I would explain everything later. I nodded my head slowly.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed through giggles. I motioned her to be quiet and she just smiled and shook her head. "Your telling me everything later." She demanded.

"I will, but I'm not telling Victoria everything because I don't want to freak her out." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"She'll get over it." She joked.

We bought our tickets and made our way into the theater. I sat next to Austin and cuddled up to him as he put his arm around me. I smiled to myself. I scrolled through twitter as the previews started to play. And what I went on to find made me nauseous. Tons of Mahomies were tweeting a picture of me and Austin kissing in the restaurant earlier. No no no no. This can't be happening. I can't be the person who causes his downfall from fame. All the captions were "oh my god that's Leah!!", "Laustin is back and better than ever 😏", "thank god he ditched Mia, she was a bitch." And although it made me happy that the fans were happy, his management was going to kill him. Cheating is not a good look. And what was Mia going to think? I couldn't hurt someone like that. I instantly felt like throwing up. It was all my fault. I clicked on one of the pictures to show Austin. Better I tell him than him find out later.

"Austin," I whispered, getting his attention. He looked down at me expectantly. I held out my phone for him. And the look on his face tore me apart. He looked so concerned and scared. He looked back up at me. I could feel the tears start to sting the back of my eyes. "I'm sorry." I whispered before tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Baby it's not your fault." He whispered while wiping the water from my face. "C'mon," he urged, motioning his head towards the exit. He held his hand out for me as he stood up. I grabbed it and got up. All our friends looked at us confused as we started to walk out.

"We'll be right back." I told Sam quietly, trying to maintain my composure.

We walked out into the hallway and sat down on a little bench. We were silent for a couple moments, not really knowing what to say to one another.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. It was all I could force out. He just shook his head.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. This is my fault. I should have been more careful." He breathed, and just by the strain in his voice I could tell that he was overwhelmed by anxiety. I felt awful. The poor thing needed to worry about his personal life affecting his career, which was the terrible reality of his occupation.

"I just don't want to be the person who ruins this all for you. You worked so hard for all that you have now and I'm pulling you down." I mumbled.

"You are not pulling me down at all. This will all blow over in a couple of weeks. Please don't worry about this babe." He urged, rubbing my back to comfort me. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and closed my eyes. He wrapped his arm around me, bringing me closer to him.