Finding The One

It's not about finding someone who won't fight with you or make you sad, or mad. It's about finding the person who will still be standing there wiping the tears away, holding you in their arms after a fight, and the one who will never leave, no matter how hard things can get. 

In every relationship there is going to be disagreements between both participants. Sometimes couples will make each other mad, and sometimes couples will make each other sad. Relationships are about being with a person who will fight to keep you after fighting with you, no matter how difficult that things between two people can get. 

Though it is never fun to argue and fight, each relationship must have its tests, and its challenges in order to obtain growth and strength on the journey to being together forever. Nothing worth keeping in life will come to easy, and though different relationships will have different dynamics there are a few things that remain similar throughout all of the successful lifetime partnerships. One of the main characteristics of a successful relationship is a relationship between two people who will never be willing to call it quits. Lovers who are relentless are usually lovers who last forever.