The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(13)

Alejandro Point of View:

I watched as Juliana sat down at the table by herself, she kept her eyes glued to the couples that were dancing. Her brown eyes shining brightly as a young couple giggled and smiled at one another.

She always gets lost daydreaming when she sees couples together; it makes me think as if she never actually like/loved someone. Then again she is Juliana Richerman and she doesn’t date anyone, but I guess that’s what drives me crazy about her.

At first when I messed with her; I did it because she would get extremely mad at me. Then all of a sudden all I could think about was her, and the way she says my name when she is annoyed, and how every time I annoy her lip twitches in this weird way, it drives me insane.

Sadly all she sees in me is a manwhore; which all this time I been trying to convince myself I wasn’t, but I was. I loved having girls fall on their knees for me; I loved the feeling of dominating girls and using them. But that wasn’t the real me, at least I don’t think it was. Now the only girl I want is Juliana and although she keeps being a major drama queen, I want her like that.

She shifted on her sit as she came back to reality; she tapped her fingers on the table as if she was waiting for the wedding to be over. I looked at the DJ and nodded; I had asked him to play a slow song. I wanted to ask Juliana to dance but I didn’t know how.

I walked up to her, smiling kindly down at her. “Do you want to dance with me?” I asked her, extending my hand out to her.

She looked at it before looking up at me. “I was hoping you would ask.” She said, putting her small hand into mine.

I led her to the dance floor; I put my hand around her waist while she wrapped her hands around my neck. We moved to the music together as if we had done it a millions of times. I couldn’t help but to see how beautiful she looked, even after the surgery she managed to look amazing.

“Have I told you that you look beautiful?” I told her looking at her dead in the eyes.

“No but you don’t have to compliment me.” She quickly responded, looking away from me.

I hate and I love when she does that. When she doesn’t believe what I tell her; everything I say to her I mean it. She did look beautiful, stunning actually; any guy would be lucky enough to have her.

I chuckled, quietly.  “I know but I do it because you really do look beautiful, you are beautiful.” I whispered in her ear.

She looked away from me, trying to hide her embarrassment as much as she could. She took me by surprise when she leaned in, placing her head on my shoulder. I sighed, getting lost in the music.

I wondered if she could feel how fast my heart was beating, or how my hands were shaking as I tried my best not to touch her waist completely. I had gotten lost into trying to focus myself not to trip that I didn’t realize they had change the music.

I glanced down at Juliana and she had her eyes closed. I stopped dancing telling her the music had stopped.