Chapter 11: Now

''Just tell me the truth.'

All she wanted was the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

'The truth!! You want me to tell you everything'. Josh replied.

She looked towards him. He stood with his back to her his arms crossed over his chest. She nodded to his question before realising he couldn't see her.

'Y...Yes'

He turned and looked her straight in the eye. He took the gun she held in her hand and placed it on the table behind her. He lingered next to her ear.

'I wanted you dead.' he whispered 'Me! And I forced Sam to shoot you.'

He leaned back to see her shocked face, a tear slowly made it's way down her cheek.

'But I'm not the only one who wanted you dead.'

He stepped back and pointed to her father!

'Look who it is, it's Dean, your dad. You murdered my wife, my dad and my mum, you murdered his wife. We wanted revenge, well I did. He forgave you but I convinced him to get involved.'

'I don't know what you are talking about, I never murdered anyone'.

'You caused the crash, that killed my parents and your mum' he growled.

'What? My mum? Why was my mum in the car?'

'Well my dear' he leaned forward to whisper into her ear again 'your mum is my mum. Welcome to the family my dear half sister!'

Sorry but it is quite short! It's my birthday today! I'm 15! woooo. I just wanted to write something, it has been a while since the last time!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it!

~Kayleigh xx