Yo

Hohoho... Hello guys!!

I know it's been a while but I just really have no motivation to keep on living so i've been enduring everything.

About 2 weeks or 3, i don't remember, i read a book called 'What are you really hungry for?'. Its a book written by Deepak Chopra. It's pretty good and shows how much of an emotional eater i was and how broken my family actually is. So, since i've been conscious about what i ate, i realize that i'm not even hungry half of the time that i ate so i just stop eating cause i'm not hungry.

And from 68 something kg, i got down to 66 something kg. Its a really inspiring book and i also did the LifeSprint thingy that i told you guys about. Its really cool and i sweat a lot. Then, i rope jump for 5 minutes, if i felt like it. Next, stomach workout from XHit by Rebecca Louise.. Then, Miley Cyrus leg workout also by Rebecca Louise. All of these workouts can be done throughout the day or at the same time. I suggest at the same time because that is the period of time that you actually burn so many calories.

Also, try to sleep early and drink water first thing in the morning when you wake up. It helps with the metabolism. Doesn't matter what kind of water though. Then, i uh, kind of ran out of idea of what to talk about so..... Yeah, i'ma end this. Good luck with your journey guys!! 😘😘😘😘

"Skip dinner, wake up thinner"
"Rome wasn't built in a day"