Chapter 12

I do not own naruto. Enjoy! :)

Rose's POV.

Before I could even say the names of the next 2 person, I felt something went through my heart. I gasped. My vision blurred and I passed out.

When I woke up, I felt my whole body aching. I took a look at my surroundings. White walls, beeping machines...no doubt about it. I'm in a hospital.

I sighed regaining my memories of what happened before I passed out. I was going to say the names of the next 2 competitors but before I could do that, I felt somebody struck heart.

I wondered who could be the one who could be able to attack me. It can't be any of the konoha ninja's, neither can it be Orochimaru since he needs to go under cover. That leaves me with one person left.

Kabuto Yakushi. A knock on the door disrupted my thoughts. I muttered a 'come in'. "So how are you?" Kakashi asked. "I'm fine. What happened anyway?" I asked him trying to confirm my suspicions.

"I don't know. You looked at the board and you had a pained expression on your face, and then you held your hand at your heart and you passed out. That's about it." I took in whatever he had said.

"Wow! Such a drama." He chuckled. "Why are you here anyway?" "I came to check on you." I laughed. "AWW! How sweet." He sighed.

"I'm gonna go, I have to meet up with the hokage." I nodded and gave him a slight wave. He vanished into thin air leaving me alone again.

I thought about the many possibilities but nothings coming out. "FUCK YOU" I shouted finally pissed at whoever who's got the guts to actually pierce my heart.

A nurse suddenly came rushing into my room. I waved my hand at her and told her not to worry. "Then what was that noise?" I chuckled abit and said, "Oh, that was nothing. Carry on with your job."

Once the nurse had left the room, I crashed onto my bed again and slept. When I woke up, it was already morning. I called for the nurse and asked if I could be discharged and THANK KAMI SHE SAID YES! And with that, I did a happy dance and got out of the room.

I decided to report to the hokage to see what is going on currently. When I transported there, I realised that the sensei's and konoha 12 was there. I threw up my hands and said, "Fuck you guys man! If I take a break and not come here I will have no fucking idea what's going on."

A cough disturbed me. "Mind your language young lady." I rolled my eyes at the hokage. "So what's going on?"

"The hokage told us to go for survival training in one of the mountains." I looked at the hokage and raised my eyebrow. "Wait, which mountain are you talking about? Don't tell me you're letting them go on THAT mountain."

The hokage smirked and nodded. I widened my eyes. "HAHA. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS MAN. I'M OUTTA THIS!" I was about to leave the room when the hokage said, "Not so fast young lady, you're going with your team."

"WHAT THE FUCK!? I went through that twice before and each time I climbed up and down, I almost died of blood lost. You gotta be kidding me asking them genins to do this."

Then the hokage JUST had to say, "That is the reason why you and their sensei's are going together." I took a look at the jounins. "It looks like they don't know what they're gonna deal with."

The hokage simply rolled his eyes. "Follow Rose and complete your mission together. You leave in an hour. Dismissed"

"You hear that people? Meet at the gates in 1 hour. Ciao!" I poofed off and stole away 2 boxes of blood from the hospital and transferred them over to the water bottles.

Once I was done, I burned the packets. When I took my backpack, I can literally feel the amount of things I am carrying. BUT THE THING IS, I AM ONLY CARRYING BOTTLES OF BLOOD. I made sure to seal my bag so nobody can look at the contents.

By the time I reached the gates, it was already 1 hour. I was surprised that everybody was already there waiting for me. EVEN KAKASHI! I REPEAT KAKASHI!

"Wow everybody's early." I said to no one in particular. "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS LATE." Kiba and Naruto said. Noisy brats. "Whatever, come on let's head out. By the way, does everybody have their emergency kit?" Everybody nodded and I sighed. "Rose-chan, I'm really curious but I'd really like to know more about this mountain." Sakura said.

I laughed at her. "You'll know when you get there. Oh yeah before I forget, I'll only allow you guys to take off your weights just this time." My childrens airfisted and quickly took out their weights. I did so with mine too. I told the jounin's that they too should take out their weights but they refused and said that I was exaggerating. Let's see about that.

When we finally arrived, everybody almost wanted to run off. Literally everybody. I smirked at them. "Let's take 5 and we'll start going up." They just stared at the mountain in shock.

While they were busy staring, I decided to get away for abit and have a drink of blood. After drinking finish, I came back to see them stoned. "5 minutes is over. We're going up now. Try to catch up & whatever you do, DON'T EVER STOP RUNNING. Oh and another piece of encouragement. Just don't die."

I smirked and see that the jounins and genins were trying to climb up the mountain. I facepalmed then & there. "Sensei's and Genin's, you can't climb this mountain by only walking with chakra. You watch how I do it. There'll be a flat piece of land higher up. I'll wait for you there."

And with that, I walked backwards a few steps and catch my breath. Once I was ready, I concentrated on putting my chakra at my feet. And when I am finally done, I runned up the steep slope.

Because I couldn't see where I was running, I didn't notice that there were sharp points(I have no idea how to explain this. It's actually like a cactus prick but 100 times bigger.) AND SO!!! I ended up getting deep cuts on my hands and legs.

I couldn't stop as if I were to stop, I would slip and fall. The thing about this mountain is you have to keep running no matter what because once you stop, you won't have any momentum and you'll end up falling.

After the annoying and bloody run, I finally reached the flat piece of land. I took quick breaths and calmed myself down. I then sit up and started bandaging my cuts. The reason why I don't want to heal my wounds right now is because I won't have very much chakra to survive the whole mountain.

After waiting for a few hours, the genin's and their sensei's arrived. But the difference between me and them is that they look bloodier than me. "Come and sit down."

Kakashi-sensei and Guy-sensei had minor scratches while Kurenai-sensei, Asuma-sensei and the konoha 12 had very deep scratches.

When I saw Kurenai-sensei trying to heal her wound, I quickly stopped her. "Don't waste your chakra on healing. You won't survive the rest of the mountain like this. Just bandage it like how I did with mine." I said as I showed them my bandaged thigh.

They nodded their head and we rested for quite a while until...

♚♕♚

OMG I'm finally done with this chapter god damn it. I'm so sorry I left you hanging the last time but I swear to god I will update the next chapter by next week I guess. If you wanna kik me, my username: xmeiyunx (Yes I just told you my name) MUCH LOVEZZZ TO ALL MY READER!!! ♥♥♥