Chapter 8

I do not own naruto. Enjoy!

♚♕♚

"Fuck. How long till we reach konoha?" I asked hurriedly. "1 or 2 more hours." I sighed. "I'll be going first. Bye."

I ran full speed towards to the hospital and stole 2 boxes of blood. I then brought it to my secret hideout and drank every last drop. Once I was done, I sighed in relief. I burnt the box and the contents in it.

I went to the hokage's office. Thankfully, my team had already reached there. I smiled. "Where were you?" Kakashi asked me. "Err...I had some things to deal with." They didn't seem too convince but still drop the topic.

"Anyway what are you guys doing here?" I asked trying to avert the topic. "We're talking about our previous missions and about this two over here." Kakashi said as he pointed to haku and zabuza.

My mouth shaped into an 'O'. The hokage looked at us weirdly. "Hokage-sama, I wish you would allow haku and zabuza to be konoha ninja's. I almost died for them to live so I won't expect a no as an answer. Oh and don't put them in a cell either. Bye." I waved and got out of there.

I went to the one of the branches in training grounds 56 and slept there. I was woken up soon after.

I opened my eyes to see konoha 12 in front of me. I sighed. I rubbed my eyes and asked, "What ya guys doing here?" They sweatdropped. "We're here waiting for you to train us, rose." Sasuke said. Ohh. I laughed nervously.

"Okay follow me." I said and smirked. It's time for us to change into heavier weights. I led them to the shop. "Can you give me 48 100 pounds of weights?" I asked nicely. I looked at them and their eyes almost bulge out. I smiled.

The owner came out with a box of it and put it at the counter. "Each of you take four of those weights and put it with the 50 pounds of weight I gave you." They screamed so loudly I was pretty sure the whole village could here it. I smacked their heads. "I would like 4 200 pounds bandages." The owner nodded his head and left to take my bandages.

"Quickly put it on." I said to the people. They just struggled with putting it on. The owner came out and passed me the bandages. I wore it struggling here and there. When I was done, I passed the money to him and we left. Well more like dropping to the floor and dragging ourselves out. That includes me too.

This is going to be a long day. I tried standing up but failed. My childrens also failed. We probably looked like school of fishes who died. I smirked. I slowly got up. I was already sweating all over. "Guys get up. We can't finish 500 laps if this goes on." They screamed once again. I laughed.

Soon, they got up one by one each refusing to fail. I smiled and gave them a thumbs up. "Get used to walking with it." I slowly walked. I turned to look behind. Seems like they're having difficulties too.

We walked slowly and soon a turtle was beside us. And surprisingly, the turtle was faster than us. "DO YOU GUYS EVEN FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES? WE'RE GETTING BEATEN BY A TURTLE HERE." I hollered. My childrens were scowling.

"We're trying!" They yelled simultaneously. I smirked. "Well try harder." They sweatdropped. Soon, the whole village was looking at us like why we were walking that slowly. Our sensei's too looked at us like we got a problem.

"What did you do to them rose?" Kurenai asked. I laughed. "She gave us 600 pounds of weight each in total." They pointed at me. "SHUTUP! I'M HAVING 1200 POUNDS ON ME." They sighed.

"Rose, you're trying to kill them with your trainings." "Oh shutup." I ignored them and concentrated on walking. Once I was used to it, I started jogging. "My lovely children, finish 500 laps for me. Don't stop until you're done. If you pass out then you just do." I said as I left them and started running.

Though I was pulled down by a few hours, I managed to finish my laps. I ran to the hospital to get a box of blood and I wholeheartedly drank it.

I soon bumped into kakashi. "Hi kakashi, What do you think of my trainings huh?" I asked him. "One things for sure, they'll be excellent shinobi's under your care. Anyway, I'm planning to put them under the chuunin test. You okay with it." I thought for a moment.

"Well, I guess it would be fine. But am I in it?" He shooked his head. Aww. Just then, I thought up of something. I transported kakashi and me to the hokage's room.

"What would you like rose?" I smirked. "Since I am not allowed to participate, am I allowed to be a procter?" He thought for a moment. "Yeah, I guess you wouldn't be of harm. You'll be taking care of the first along with ibiki, the second with anko and lastly the third by yourself."

I nodded my head in agreement. I then walked out with kakashi. "So when you gonna give them the forms?" "Tomorrow" I smirked and gave him a big smile.

"Bye. See you later or probably tomorrow. I'm pretty sure my dear children's had passed out." He chuckled and nodded his head. I smelt for my children and I found them passed out one by one on the ground I smirked.

I attached chakra strings to all of them and I controlled them like how sasori does. One of the main reasons why I know how to do most of the things is because of the people I meet. I meet, then I become friends and they teach me stuff.

So after I had collected all of them, there were a group of zombies behind me being attached by chakra strings. I then went to the trainings grounds and I just dumped them all on the ground. I then went up to a branch and I fell asleep.

I woke up with an ache all over my body. I groaned. This weight is taking a toll on my body. I dropped to the ground and started stretching. Once I was done, I shook them all awake. They groaned and complained. Kiba and naruto were the loudest. I sighed. "Okay guys, we're going to deal with kunai's, shuriken's and senbon needle's today. Just watch how I set it up."

And with that, I transported to the ninja store and bought 100 boxes metal thingies. I came back 1 second later. I then started to set up the traps for myself. I did it like the way itachi did his but a little bit more complexed and dangerous.

"So this is how you do it you understand? Take only 100 metal stuffs you want and then set it up. Make sure to space out. There's a few clearings here. If it's not enough, ask sakura to punch it down for you guys."

"What do we do after that?" Kiba asked. "Stand back and watch." They stood back giving me some space. I cut the ropes that had my traps and the kunai started coming down on me.

I was slow because of the weights but I manage to dodge it all and leave without a single scratch. "You do this until you get no scratches. And by the way, no jutsu's or whatever. That means no sharingan, no byakugans and no jutsu's at all. And I expect, perfection from tenten after this practice alright?" I smirked and looked at tenten. She smirked back thinking that it would be a piece of cake. They nodded and left to find a clearing for themselves. I then heard a couple trees falling. Must be sakura's doing.

I smiled and I started to put up my traps once again but this time a little bit more metals. Once I was done, I cut the rope and started blocking with the kunai in my hand. This time however, I got a few scratches here and there. I sighed. I then smelt the blood of our sensei's beside me suddenly.

"Your training's are worse than mine rose." Guy exclaimed. "You trying to kill my students." Asuma yelled. I laughed. "It's good for them. Anyway, what you guys want?" I asked them curiously.

"Ohh we want to hand them their papers to become a chuunin." My mouth shaped into an 'O'. "So you want me to give it to them or you wanna do it?" They pointed at themselves. I nodded my head.

I then summoned my shadow clones to call on them. Once I saw them, they were covered with scratches all over. I looked at tenten. Apparently she has them too. "TENTEN I WAS EXPECTING MORE but oh wells you did your best. Good job. Your sensei's wanna talk to you. Continue your training once you are done." I smiled at them and they grinned. I stayed back with my team.

"So are you guy's okay?" "WE JUST FINISHED HELL AND YOU ASKING US IF WE'RE OKAY?" They yelled at me. That includes sasuke. I got punched by sakura soon after and I flew to a tree.

"I swear you're becoming like tsunade every single day that had passed."

♚♕♚

WOOHOO FINALLY AN UPDATE. I was literally having a mind block for this few days so yeah. I hope you guys like my story! MUCH LOVEZZZ YEAH ♥♥♥