Chapter 10

I do not own naruto. Enjoy! :)

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

I knocked the door of sakura's house and an elderly man opened up the door. "Hello, who are you looking for?" The man asked me. "I am looking for sakura."

He nodded and led me into the house to her room. When I went into her room, it was so pink it nearly blinded me. I noticed that ino was here too.

I waved at both of them and they waved back. "What are you doing here?" Ino asked me. "Oh I came here to give you a motivation present for tomorrow." I said as I passed each of them their cupcakes.

They opened up the box and stared at the cupcakes in amazement. "Wow! What is this, rose-chan? It looks so nice!" I smiled at sakura's comment.

"It's a cupcake. Hope you guys like it and good luck for tomorrow." I poofed off to find sasuke. I found him at an abandoned training area. I smiled.

I walked towards him and he noticed me almost immediately. "Hi sasuke. I baked something for you as a motivation for tomorrow. Hope you like it!" I passed him his cupcake.

"Hn." I smirked. I should teach him some words next time. The only words he knows of is just 'hn' like literally. "Bye and you're welcome. Good luck."

Before he could say anything, I have already disappeared into thin air. Next, the hyuuga compound.

I rushed off to find hinata's and neji's house. I was greeted by hinata's father. "What can I do for you?" He asked politely. "I would like to see hinata and neji." He nodded and allowed me to enter.

I wandered around till I sensed hinata's and neji's chakra. Once I found them, I waved. As usual, they waved back and I smiled. "Hello, I'll be giving you cupcakes as a motivation for tomorrow. Hope you guys like it and good luck."

I passed them their boxes and went out to find shikamaru and choji. I was guessing that they were in a BBQ shop and so I went there. And right I was, they were really there eating beef. I smirked and sat beside them.

"Hi shika, choji." They nodded in response. "Here's a motivation present for you guys. Hope you like it." They nodded once again and I placed it their cupcakes on the table. 

Next up was shino. I sighed not knowing where I should go. I decided to just rely on my sense of smell. I found out that he wasn't so far away and so I sped up and catch up with him.

When he noticed me, he stopped walking and turned to look at me. "Hi rose, whatcha doin stalking me?" I laughed wholeheartedly. "I wasn't!" "Oh yeah sure." I rolled my eyes at him. "Anyway, I wanted to give you cupcakes as a form of motivation for tomorrow. I hope you will like it. Good luck and bye!"

I waved back at him and left to find kiba. Apparently, finding him was a piece of cake as his smell was the strongest out of the few. I dashed off and knocked on his door.

A young lady opened the door. I assumed it was kiba's sister. "Hello, I would like to see kiba. Is he in?" She nodded her head and the next thing I knew, she was already yelling kiba's name.

I giggled at how she's the photocopy of kiba. Before I knew it, kiba was infront of me. I smirked at how fast he had gotten. "Hello rose." I nodded my head in response.

"I came here to give cupcakes as a motivation for tomorrow. Hope you will like it and good luck for tmr." I left to go to the next stop. "I WILL LIKE IT AND THANKS ROSE-CHAN!" I smirked and wave back at him.

Next stop, lee. I sighed. Lee should be with guy at this moment if I'm not wrong. And with that theory, I went to find for guy and lee.

While I was walking around, I bumped into Tenten. "Sorry rose-chan!" I accepted her hand and got up. "Anyway, this cupcake is for you. It's supposed to be a motivation for tomorrow. I hope you'll like it." I said as I passed her the cupcakes with her name.

"Thanks rose-chan." "Say, have you seen lee?" I asked. "Yeah, he's training with guy at training grounds 49." I nodded and went off. "THANKS AGAIN ROSE-CHAN!"

I laughed. What's with people yelling today man? I went to the appointed destination and stopped lee just in time before he passed out.

I gave a slight nod to guy to appreciate his presence. "Why'd you stop me?" "Because you will not be able to taste my cupcakes if you do." I said patting his head. "Cupcakes!? DID YOU SAY CUPCAKES? CAN I HAVE ONE PLEASE?" Guy started bugging me. I chuckled at him.

"Yeah sure thing. I baked cupcakes for everybody I knew so you're included." I passed both of them their cupcakes. Lee was just looking at it weirdly. I don't blame him cause like I said, cupcakes are rare.

On the other hand, guy was praising me so much I had to actually plan to get away from him. I ran away full speed finding for the rest.

I decided to give izumo and kotetsu their cupcakes first and with that, I went to the gates. As usual, they were sleeping. I still can't believe why are they even assigned to guard the village when they are supposed to protect it. I shrugged and decided to slap them awake.

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I laughed as they said it simultaneously. "You guys were sleeping so I decided to give you a wake up call. Anyway, I baked cupcakes and I decided to give them to you two so yeah. Hope you guys like it." I said as I passed them their cupcakes.

They looked at my cupcakes in awe. Their faces were literally priceless. I waved goodbye to them and went to find the jounins.

Apparently, they were all at a bar and they were almost going to take the first sip. Thank kami I reached there first. "HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE." They groaned.

Yeah, so much for being adults. "What you doing here for rose?" Kakashi asked. "Ohh I wanted to give you guys cupcakes as a reward for all the hard work." I smiled at them.

"Cupcakes!? The hell is that." Ibiki yelled. "Yeah what is that rose-chan?" I sweatdropped. All of them have no life. Even guy knows what it is.

"Open up and see." I gave all of them their cupcakes. Anko's eyes were popping out, Asuma and Kurenai were drooling, Ibiki looks like as if the cupcakes could bite him and kakashi is just kakashi.

"Try it!" I said wanting to see their reactions to the food. They hesitated but still ate it. I saw them took their first bite and I almost died laughing.

They look like whales who had choked on a human body. HAHAHA. Oh dear kami. "So how was it huh?" I smirked. "It" Kurenai said. "Is" Asuma continued. "The best thing" Anko replied. "I have" Ibiki said. "Ever tasted!" Kakashi said breathless.

I chuckled at them. "Yeah I know right. I'll bake something else next time. Take your time eating it and bye. See ya tomorrow!"

I waved goodbye and transported to the hokage's office. "What can I do for you rose?" I smiled.

"I would like to give you my handmade cupcakes as an appreciation gift." He looked at me wide eyed. "You know how to bake cupcakes?" I nodded my head as I stepped forward to give the last package I had on my hands.

"Thanks rose!" "Anytime." I then disappeared and went to the hospital to have a drink. Today has been a good day!

If only everyday is this good, I wouldn't mind being immortal. Ironic how some humans wants to become a vampire while I, a pureblood, wants to become a normal human being.

And the only thing I could think of right now is finding a way to break the curse of me being a vampire. 

♚♕♚

That's all for today. I hope you guys like it and yes I know shino is very OOC in this chapter but oh well.

Anyway, I feel like writing another story on naruto. Any suggestions? If there is, please comment or message me and I'll think about it. Do vote too! MUCH LOVEZZZ ♥♥♥