Chapter 6

I do not own naruto. Apparently this is my story, so you just have to deal with my story plot. Enjoy. :)

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

I woke up to feel the ache of my body. I sighed and got up stretching. It seems that they were too tired last night so they had passed out. I sensed our sensei's presence. "Rose, what did you do to them? Why are they on the ground." I smirked.

"I gave them 200 pounds each and I told them to run 500 laps. I had on 400 pounds but I was faster. So you think my training's rough huh?" They shook their heads. "Yeap very. Worse than guy's, look, even lee passed out. Maybe your trainings will make this generation one of the best shinobi's in the entire history." Asuma said. The rest nodded. "Yeap I know. What are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked them.

"Ohh we have missions." All of them said at once. I looked at kakashi and raised an eyebrow. He nodded. I drop to the ground and yelled, "WAKE UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE, YOU GUYS HAVE MISSIONS TO DO." They groaned and tried to sit up but fell back to the ground.

"Rose, I can't my body's aching too much." All of them whined. I sighed. "You better get up before I strangle you." I threatened them and they stood up and started stretching. "You have missions with your sensei's. Anyway, when you are with them, do not forget to train okay? 500 laps every single day. You, sensei's must make sure they have their weights on and they complete exactly 500 laps." They groaned but still nodded. "Now run along now."

I dragged my team to where kakashi was. "Pack up and meet me at the gates in 1 hour." We nodded our heads and went off. I went to the hospital and stole 5 packets of blood. I then transferred it into my water bottle and I put it in my bag.

I walked to where my team was. Apparently all of them were whining about the weights. Even sasuke. I smirked. "Oh shut up." So we waited for kakashi for a few hours before he finally reached.

Naruto and sakura began shouting at him. He's excuse was he got lost in the path of life. Retarded excuse. I sighed. I then saw tazuna behind him. "TAZUNA! HEY LONG TIME NO SEE!" He looked at me and waved. "Rose, you're a konoha ninja now?" I nodded my head. He patted my hair and chuckled.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow at me. "I knew him when I was traveller." He nodded his head in understanding. "Alright then. Our mission is to protect this man, tazuna, until he finish building the bridge." We gave him a thumbs up and start walking.

I sensed two weak chakra's ahead. When we walked further down, I saw a puddle. I look at the team but they seem oblivious. I look at kakashi and I knew he knows about it. I decided to play along. When I walked past them, they came out and "killed" kakashi. I let my teammates deal with them. Apparently, sakura's punch managed to blow one of them away. The other managed to graze naruto's hand but sasuke managed to attack him from attacking naruto even more.

Kakashi soon step out of his hiding spot. My students were relieved kakashi hadn't died. Like as if something as simple as that could kill him. Naruto began saying on and on about how weak he is and all that. I sighed and walked towards naruto.

"Naruto, you're not weak. You're still young and you don't know most things yet. It's okay to be weak once in awhile don't you think? Now stop fretting over that simple thing and let me heal your hand." He gave me his hand and I licked it. Though I had sucked a little bit of his blood out too. Blood is delicious. No doubt. The others just looked at me weirdly. I ignored them.

I stood up and let the nine tails heal him. I knew the nine tails was in him. You can practically feel his chakra 10 feet away. I sighed and walked. We then went to the lake. "Okay guys, now walk on the water. Like what you had done with the tree. But now you have to learn how to walk on water." They nodded their heads and concentrated.