Chapter five

Zayn's pov

I woke up ,stretching my arms above my head accidentally hitting flower - who makes a weird noise for a horse. Mumbling a sorry I get up and see Midnight laying next to Flower, his head laying protectively over her back staring right at me. Jesus! Scary fucker he is.

I hold up my hands saying. "She's all yours buddy." Before walking away.

Walking out of the stables I look around the place, its probably around 10 in the morning, give or take. Sighing , I grab the ragged clothes to go with the plan, that just might kill me!

Once done I make sure the Horses are secured and have enough food just incase something happens and I'm not able to feed them. I also make sure that my stuff is hidden and the old barn doors are closed tightly so the horses can't get loose. And plus I don't want them to get eaten by wolves , although midnight might take one or two out , it still isn't worth loosing them.

I walk about a fourth of a mile to the castle doors an knock as loud as I can before it opens and I'm roughly dragged in by these men in heavy looking armory.

"I'm he-" SMACK! I hiss in pain and look at the filthy guard that hit me.

" I didn't say you could speak!" The guard yells, making a horrible stench come out of his mouth and push its self in my nose making me gag. " You are not to spea-" BANG! A huge stick with spikes in it smashes against the guys head making blood splat on me. I open my mouth in shock and look to the other guard who has struck him with his weapon.

"Wh-"

" Hush , your Zayn, am I correct?" The less dirty guard says ' at least his breath doesn't stink ' I think before nodding at the guy , kind of ....scared..

No I am Zayn Malik I am never scared!!

"I'm jay , Harry sent a few guys here at the castle to help you out. Come I will show you to the other guys and put you in a slave outfit , & tell you the rules. " I nod slowly , I thought Harry wasn't gonna help me any further... and slave outfit!? Is this not good enough! I think looking down at my rags.Jeez I feel sorry for the damn slaves here.

Following the guy through the huge walls I get glares thrown at me from the fat and filthy guards that pass by us. Making me flip them off. Jay slaps my hands and rubs his sweaty forehead. "Don't do that , you'll just make it harder for yourself!!" He yells making it echo all around us. I roll my eyes at him but obey , considering I want this mission to be quick and easy.

Unlocking a huge door the guard walks in, waiting for me to as well. Once in he slams it shuts. Theres torches on the brick wall that lights the stairway in a erie way.The thought of walking up the stairs makes me  groan, but I stomp up the stairs anyway knowing thats the only chocie I have -jay following close behind-.

Once up I saw several other soilders, 5 to be exact.

"These are Luke H, Andy B , Oliver S , Justin B and last Liam P. " Shaking their hands, Liam winks and leans down kissing my hand , making me pull it back from him.

" Watch it, I'm only into blondes." I growl, making them laugh.

"Well kid" Jay says, breaking the laughter. "This is the plan, the party is tonight.."

- this is so fucking short it kills me that I'm even updating it! But I needed to update this book to let you know I'm still alive and updating this book I just don't have time and the dedication to write anymore!! I don't have writers block that's for sure. I have everything planned out but like I said I just really don't have time to write it, so on that note I will be back with an update roughly between two and three weeks.

Sorry lol the A/N is probably longer then the chapter. oops.

Sm;)e