Chapter four

Thrid pov

Calm was one word to describe what Zayn was NOT feeling right now. He looked calm, yes, but on the inside he was going crazy! He felt like ripping every little piece of his -oh so precious- hair out of his head. Harry said he would help a little bit, but then that's it. Now Zayn didn't really understand what he meant by little. But he figured he'd find out soon.

Did he mention that the castle was 69 miles away from here! Crazy, is what Zayn thought. What kind of king lives 69 miles away from their town? What if we were to get ambushed by another kingdom or something? Sighing Zayn shakes his head.

A man that was the height of Zayns knee-caps walked up to him and gestured for him to come down to his level of height; rolling his eye's Zayn does as the elf wants. Instantly regretting it.

The short man grabbed onto Zayns ear roughly and tugged the raven haired boys head down further, people around them covering their mouth as they laughed. Panic raised in poor Zayn as shorty started to drag him from the old brick house he was once leaning on.

"Let go you freaking elf!!" Zayn hissed.

Before he had time to pull away or see what was coming Zayn felt a pain in my his groin.

The little fucker hit me!

"God your an angry elf." Zayn snickered to himself ,knowing that would make the unknown angry elf more mad , and oh boy , it sure did. He got in a few punches to my face and stomach. By the time he was done beating Zayn up he was already laying on the ground curled up in a little ball, groaning and rolling everywhere on the ground.( a/n lol I was watching elf and I just couldn't help myself sorry not sorry.)

"Are you done calling me a elf?!" He sneered.

" I don't know, are you done being a grumpy elf?" Another blow goes to Zayns stomach and Zayn gives up nodding, putting his hands up in defeat." Yeah ...I'm done." He nods and helps Zayn up.-which wasn't actually helpful considering that he was so short-.

"Names Jed, Harry's helper-" Laughter erupts from Zayn, because helper? It just sounds like santa's little helper indicating that, yes, he most likely is an elf. He sighs and glares at Zayn.

"Anyway, I came to give you the map of the palace, money and horses and so on." He says, obviously annoyed with my out burst from early. I nod and wipe the sweat from my palms onto my pants.

"Wha-t if I get caught...?" He shrugs.

Zayn no longer had the laughs in him. He was too scared now, it was his life basically on the line.

"Don't know." Zayn nods before sighing. Noticing how Zayn was tense Jed added a"Don't worry kid, I'm sure you'll make it alive."

Sure, that helps a lot.. nodding slowly Z walks up to the horses. One was black and it stood tall it's coat was shining in the sun ,while the other was small and white with its head down, it had a few grey dots on its butt that was shaped as flowers making it look cute in a way and its coat was a tad dirty, compared to the other one.

"The bigger one is Midnight, the white one is Flower-" suits them both "- , she's a bit sensitive but shes fast, so is Midnight but a little more skilled then Flower and also stronger." Zayn walks up to her and scratch her head lightly making her nuzzle her head towards his hand.

"  She likes you."Jed say.

Rolling his eyes Zayn pulls his hand away quickly and push Flower's head away.

"Alright so Midnight is carrying most of the stuff on him, he's stubborn ,so watch your back. Also Flower is carrying some clothes for you and food, So now this is a good bye so..Bye!"Zayn opens his mouth to  whine his way out of this and turn his body around when he sees..no one? God that guy is fast. He thinks.

Looking towards the horse, he checks if everything is secure.

Once he's done he jumps on Midnights back and tugs Flower with them, making sure he doesn't lose her , he ties a rope on her harness and connects it with Midnight's.

"Here we go.."
-

God my ass hurts. Zayn thinks, groaning.

Scooting up and down he tries to get in a comfortable position finding it impossible. Stopping his movement he sighs out of frustration, he has a couple days to bring that spoiled brat to Harry and then he's free.

The more he thought about this mission the more he got curious on what would happen to the brat when he gave him to Harry.

Who cares as long as I get out of this shit mess.

Shrugging Zayn continues with the horses, settling in a abounded stable right next to the kingdom of assholes. He got here faster then he excepted.

"Tomorrow is the day Flower..." He whispers to the horse ,that decided to lay next to him. Flower looks at him and shook its head up and down as if saying ' yeah it is '. Smiling softly at that he looks at Midnight who had its ass faced towards them.

He tries to whistle to get his attention. "C'mon you big dope, come 'ere!"

The horse looks back at them and lifts his tail. Zayn makes a weird face and groans, looking away from Midnight ,already knowing what he's gonna do. "Night." He whispers to the horses.

God I'm getting soft.

.