Chapter three

Unedited

Cause I'm a lazy butt.

-

I groan as Harry tells me the plan ,every single freakin detail has big bold words at the top screaming DANGER!

I tap my chin as he finishes his plan ,a glint flashing in his eyes.

"So what do you think?" He asks. I open my mouth and then shut it.

What do I think!?I think your crazy is what I think!!! " Its.........a bit ,um, dangerous don't you think?" I raise my eyebrow a bit as his facial expressions harden.

"So your not willing to do it, is what your saying, am I right or am I wrong?" I go to talk but immediately get cut off as he keeps going. "Cause if you aren't going to do it willingly than I'll have to force you, or maybe just get rid of you." My eyes widen at his words, he was now crawling closer towards me, making me shrink back.

"So you don't rat me out."

"C'mon Harry where friends!!" I try to say it with power to convince him, but I honestly didn't even convinced myself!

Shaking his head he drags me down to him by my ankles and holds up something cold to my throat; oh God its a knife! I'm gonna die!

When the hell did he grab a knife?

"Now, now, Zayn I've let you go too many times already, you still have to pay off several loans that I gave to you friend." His voice was low and the look in his eyes told me that he wasn't messing around. I gulp and squeeze my eyes shut as he traces the knife over my throat. I could hear my heart beat in my ears, fear spreading through my whole entire body.

" I-I-I'm gonna pa-" Putting the knife over my now trembling lips ,I shut my mouth.

"Shut it!" He snaps , making me flinch back. " Now IF, no promises, you do this for me I'll consider letting you go and let the loans go as well." I open my eyes and stare into his. He said if...

Should I? Its not the best deal out there but I mean..I have no other choice...do I?

"I'll do it." He smiles at that and pulls the small pocket knife- that scared the pee out of me-away. I sigh in relief as he gets off of me.

"Good."

Leaning away from me he grabbed his phone and dials in a number quickly and starts talking about the plan. Once hes done talking he puts his phone away and a thin looking guy walks in.
He has feathery hair and blue kind of greenish eyes , he was wearing red skinny jeans and a strip shirt. He looked kind of sick if you ask me....

"Louis, I need you to take Zayn to get some clothes from the third floor." Louis nods and walks up to me , trying to grab my arm. I pull away and glare at him.

"I can get up by myself." He rolls his eyes at me and pulls me up by my arm. I look towards Harry as he waves us goodbye.

"WAIT!" Louis halts to a stop as I yelled. "Am I doing this thing alone?" I asked worried. Harry smirks and shoos us off.

Louis mumbled a quiet "C'mon" as he tugged us out of the room.

I turned around and pushed Louis' hand off and away from mine, getting a glare shot at me. I smile at him and look away, rolling my eyes. As we walked down the hall in a awkward silences you could hear what was happening behind the doors making me cringe.

-

Once on the third floor Louis shoved me in the walk-in closest and began scanning the place for proper clothes, I guess you could say.

I held my arms to my chest and sighed. I looked up at the hair products that were still in the box on the side of the closet. Oh my cheese balls!

This closet is like heaven!

I go to reach for the moose when- dumbass- Louis throws a pair of red Converses, a white t-shirt and a pair of black rip skinny jeans at my face. Picking up a hanger that was laying on the desk in here and threw it at his face;hitting him in the eye.

"FUCK! GO GET DRESSED!" I just stare at him clutching at his eye, before I grab another hanger and throw it at him. He looks up at me with the eyes of a crazy man, his face turns as red as a tomato, when suddenly he picks up the hangers and aims it at my stomach; hitting it right on. I bent over and held my hand up.

"Okay..okay I'll go get dressed." I squeaked God I'm so freakin weak lately.

I heard him huff and walk away as I put on the clothes he gave me, don't really know why though, I was already in my boxers so it made no difference. Once done, I walked up to Louis who was holding a locket in his hand, it was in a shape of a heart and it had a faded picture in it; It was a women who looked kind of like him. His mother I suppose.

A tear escaped his left eye before he started sobbing uncontrollably. I sighed and sat next yo him on the cold floor and wrapped my arm around him. I don't really deal good with upset people, I usually just make it worst.

I honestly thought he was going to push me away but he didn't, he just threw himself more onto me and hugged me tightly. After a few moments he pulled away and wiped his tears away.

"I'm sorry."

"No need to be, is that your mom?" He nods slowly and puts the locket away in his jean pocket.

"Yeah.." I was going to ask him what happened, but anyone could tell it was a hard subject for him, so I dropped it.

"I'm Zayn Malik." I held my hand out to him, he looks at it for a while before taking it and shaking it with a light smile.

"Louis Tomlinson." He whispered. I grinned and stood up pulling him with me.

"Well Louis Tomlinson, lead the way to my dreadful destiny." He rolled his eyes and hooked onto my arm leading me down the stairs and back to Harry.

I stared at the two big doors and turned to Louis, he let go of my arm and went to turn away. Grabbing his wrist I pulled him back, startling him.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I work here so..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well um...I'll come back to see you, hopefully if I'm still alive." I say, hoping it's okay with him. His eyes went big for a second before he hugged me.

"Pinky promise?" his voice was low, I could barely hear what he said. I took my pinky finger and wrapped it around his.

"Sure thing."

He smiled and went to say something when David-that asshole- grabbed him by his arms and dragged him away from me.

"HEY!!" Anger was boiling in me as I saw what he was doing with Louis." LET HIM G-" Louis shook his head at me and just let David drag him away, he waved at me one last time, disappearing around the corner.

I turned my attention back to Harry's room/office and took a deep breath before I walked in.

Time to get this plan in action ..