Chapter one

changed somethings in the introduction . Not edited lol oops.

~·_*·_*·_*·_*·_*·_*·~

Zayn

Hearing a horn being blown and the sound of the horses hooves hitting the dirt ground, made me pop my head out of the gardage can-pop goes the zayn-and hop out of the trash shaking off the banana peel that was in my hair and swatting the flys away that kept flying into my face.

'Yeah I dumpster dive, you got a problem with that? Cause you can kindly take it up with my fist.'

I walked from between the alley way and out onto the gravel road that a bunch of people in dirty clothes or rags- like me - Surrounding a carriage -the kings- that had gold and white painted on it, with the name 'Horan ' carved on the sides in cursive. The horses where white, matching the carriage nicely, I guess . Not that I care about that shit.

I pushed my way to the front of the crowd, not saying sorry, cause I honestly couldn't care less. They already see me as a useless loser.

Which is true..... The voice in my head nagged, making me sigh in frustration.

True, true.

Anyway while I was pushing the people aside I could smell the awful stench of each individual. Everyone here stinks, considering the king refused to share his water, greedy son of bitch I tell ya. I know I stink, but not as bad... Well before ai jumped in the trash. I usually bathe in the lake I found two miles away from town .But I mean c'mon , our population isn't even that big! Well anymore. Apparently some dumb f*ck gathered up a bunch of people from our town to fight against King Horan. All of those fools died right when they stepped into the mine field. Next day me and several other people who got snatched off the side of the road from the Horan's soldiers had to clean up the bodies and dig hundreds of graves for them. That day indeed sucked ballsacks.

After we where done the king made us stand in rows as he walked to the end of the line and sliced everyone's throat.

-well except me obviously -

I ,unlike everyone else, fought back.

I mean if you count running away as fighting.

Shut up me!!! >.<

They chased me into the forest and hunted me down for days! But eventually they gave up and killed some innocent boy that looked like me and brought it back to the king. I felt guilty for a while because I let that happen, but it's kill or get killed in this damn world, or something like that...

-

Finally making it to the front of the crowd, I could see a short man with a bowl hair cut, puffy silk pants, long puffy sleeved shirt and to top it off a weird a*s vest on top of it. I would say it is the ugliest outfit I have ever seen ,but it's better then mine. Kind of. Never mind, it's worse then mine. Id rather go naked all day, I mean who wouldn't want to see this amazing ass, I'm pretty f*cking sexy if I say so myself.

Shaking my head I snap my attention back to the puffy weirdo. He sneered at all of us, getting middle fingers from almost every teen here, including me.

What? He seems more of dick then I am-And that's saying something. Ignoring us he clears his throat and grabbed a scroll that was in his back pocket and unrolled it.

"I pronounce ,King Horan and Prince Niall!" Finishing, the weird man clapped while everyone else just stared at him, not really caring about the King and Prince. They only come here to check how we're doing, population wise to enslave more of us or to take something valuable. So basically when they come, it's bad. The King is usually the only one who talks while the Prince just stands next to him and stares at us with a blank face. He was cute but he's probably just a ignorant little sh*t who thinks he's all that, like the rest of the royals do.

The man huffed and clapped louder trying to get us to clap, he walked towards and stared me in the eyes ,trying to get me to clap for the King and his son. He stopped and rubbed his temples before he took his sword out and started to yell like a crazy man.
" IF YOU DON'T F*CKING CLAP FOR THE HORAN FAMILY I SWEAR I'LL BURN THIS TOWN DOWN!"
No he wouldn't, he doesn't have that kind of power. But the whole town started clapping anyway with frowns, just as they did the devils themselves stepped out of the carriage wearing expensive looking clothes as always. I think I was the only one not clapping cause the short man marched up to me the second time this day and snarled in my face, or more like my chest. "Clap boy or I will hurt you and your family! " He whisper yelled in my face.

I rolled my eyes -Don't have any you cunt- but smiled half heartedly and clapped with everyone before he smiled like he won a f*cking prize. He turned around and walked up next the Royals, putting his sword away that he had with him when he was yelling at us to clap.

Someone say cra to the zy.

"ALRIGHT SHUT UP ,NOW!!" Causing me to laugh at his bipolar behaviour. Him, the King and the Prince to looked at me, I smiled at them winking at blonde making the short man to sneer at me. Again.

F*cking snob.

The king cleared his throat and began to speak. "My kingdom is in need of more slaves to help out with my son Niall's 18 birthday."
He stopped and gestured to his son next to him who looked bored as hell. He looked around the crowd before his eyes landed on me, lingering a little to long. I raised my eyebrows at him and looked behind me to see what he's starring at, only to relise that its me hes starring at .

The king walked closer to where I was standing and glared at me.

What did I do?

"I was talking to you boy." I looked at him for what seemed to be hours before his face turned red as a tomato. Guess he finally realized I wasn't listening, congratulations .

"I said to you, why don't you be a slave in honor of my son's birthday! You runt!!" I was taken back by his out burst but regained my position , leaving my face blank.

" No." I heard some gasps from people-so dramatic- and some other comments like ' ooooo kill'em ' or ' he's gonna die'. That one made me look at the guy who said it. He just shrugged.

" It's true " He mouthed to me. I could hear the king breathing fastly and I could feel it to, don't forget, smell it.Yuck.

"How dare you!!!" I stared at him before walking backwards as the king was shouting at me, his guards walking over to me, trying to push me into a cart. Oh hell nah! I turn all the way around and start to sprint ,but not before I hear that same guy from earlier talk.

" Yep, he's gonna die." That little sh*t.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Was is it short?? Long??

Was it okay or was it like. 'eh , you could've done better brush.'

TELL MEH!!!!! >:D

Vote , comment , fan 'clicks tongue' or nah!! Oh god what has become of me!?