Factually Wrong

Sorry this took forever but work has been hectic and I've been working a whole lot more and yesterday was a benefit for a close friend of mine's Mom who has cancer. They raised at least $20,000 which is amazing because that was their high goal. The lowest they wanted was $10,000 and that's twice that and I'm happy. That such a sucess and I won $50 to the hair salon my aunt works at, this other salon and Old Navy. Oooo lala!

Fav comment time!

~~~~~~~~

Awww that was so cute:) I'll always be fine as long as I'm with you!!1 Cheesy!! Wow....Evil King

-theoneandonlydaddyz

~~~~~~~~

loved this chapter!! can't wait for the next. Tamya and Eric are sooo cute together !=3 Oh, thanks for the dedication!

-ninjagurl114

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it! I can't tell you what's wrong with Tamya though. I really can't cause i have no clue.

~~~~~~~~~

“This is so awesome, not that me being in danger is awesome but…….oh hell! This is beyond awesome!” I squealed jumping up and down in my seat. I may be just a teenie bit hyper right now but it’s only because of Jess. I mean Mom.

I really want to meet her, to talk to her for the first time as my Mom and not my “mom’s” best friend’s wife who I adored. I want to know who she is, I want to know about her and Ray and everything about her. Plus I want to know what she knows about this fairy thing and how it’s going to affect me. She’s probably the only one who can explain it to me.

“Tams, calm down. I know you’re excited but you need to calm yourself or I’ll have to pull over and calm you myself. Then, it’ll take longer to get home and thus, you’ll have to wait longer to see Ray, Ren, and Ryder. Wow you know a lot of guys with R names.” Eric explained and I sighed and calmed down. He slung his arm around my shoulder and watched me.

“Fine I’m not so hyper anymore now put the metal to the metal and hurry up. I wanna be home.”

Eric pouted, “You don’t want to be with me anymore?”

“Nope now shut up and drive.”

“But I-” I pushed his arm away from me and he gave me a look of hurt. I sighed this time and shook my head in annoyance.

“I’m sleepy.” I then laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I waited a few minute before I opened them and saw he was smiling. At least he’s driving fast now.

~~~~~~~~

“Tamya wake up.” I heard Ray above me say and I realized I was in a place a lot more comfortable than the car. Why the didn’t Eric wake me up?

“Hey Dad.” I groaned out rubbing my eyes and yawning. I looked up at him expectantly, wanting to hear any new developments.

“Hey darling, you ready to get up?” he asked jokingly.

“Yup. Why didn’t Eric wake me up when we got here? I mean I didn’t ask him to but I thought it was implied.”

“He tried to but all his attempts were in vain seeing as you broke his nose.”

I giggled, “I broke his nose? Sweet! Did he set it yet?”

“Yes I helped him, why?”

“I would have helped.”