Puppy Dog Eyes

Okay so I am sorry it took so long my mom had to go to the hospital because she fell on a table and busted her self up she is all swollen and bruised and had a three inch gash and got more than thirty stiches.

Well I hope you enjoy it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well as fun and awkward as this is I’d better be going. No that the ‘rents will notice but I like to imagine someone cares.” I told them shrugging as everyone looked at me sympathetically. Everyone does it though.

        I understand to those on the outside it’s sad. To me, however it’s just a fact, not anything more. I’m used to it and even though it’s not the best cards it’s the ones I have and I can’t return them. It’s just routine now but I’m okay with it.

        “Don’t worry Tam, if you ever need a place to stay because-“Ray started but I had to turn this sad moment into a glad moment.

        “I’m unable to sleep because I can hear their thumping and moaning and groaning from the other side of the house? Or the start to do it on the dinner table while I’m eating?” I cocked my head smiling as they all began to laugh hysterically.

        I am funny aren’t I?

        “Good bye Tamya.” Richard said and came over to hug me. We only hugged for a second before I heard a growl and a loud snapped. Richard and I looked over to see a broken chair arm and a missing Eric.

        “What’s his problem?” I asked I mean really? Why is Eric so pissed? I know I can get under people’s skin without much effort but that is just weird plus I can do nothing and piss him off.

        “I don’t know but you should just ignore him. He’s a moody alpha.” Ray answered

        “Well if he’s alpha how am I going to join the pack? I’m not talking to him in his condition.”

        “Well I can give you special permission as the alpha is ‘indisposed’ but you won’t be an official member until……..let me check the calendar ………………. the twenty-fourth?” he asked in confirmation but I shook my head no.

        “That’s the full moon right?” I asked and everyone nodded.

        There is no way I’m going to leave the house. I always get really sick on the full moon, I mean I’m fine in the day so I go to school but at night, with the moon up, I am heaving my guts out. Plus I have my period so it’s not very pretty to watch.

        “I can’t.”

        “Why not?”

        “I have to go visit my friends that day. I’m flying out and I have non-refundable tickets.” I lied. The less they know the better.

        “Oh, well then how about next Friday, we are having a bonfire and I think that would be a good time for the ceremony.” Ray reasoned and I smiled. That would do.