BYEEEEEE*

Okay so this is the first chappie.  The cover is Tamya, the main character, but that's just temporary. I am open to any character suggestions or any story suggestions or anything you want to say. If you don't understand something I'm happy to tell you but if it's something stated in the story then I have to say :

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!!!"

Okay maybe not and I hope you like my story!

PS: Any chapter with a * at the end is edited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Meanie Mina Lena Bean-a, I will miss yoooooooou!!!!!" I yelled and she smiled and hugged me as we jumped up and down. Mina is my best friend. Other than Damien, my go to gay when it comes to feminine stuff. Mina is for all that is badass.

"Don't leave meeeeee." whined Damien pouting. It is totally unfair when your totally adorable gay Best Friend pouts, it's kind of like kryptonite is to Superman.

You see I'm one of those girls who don't give a flying bat what anyone thinks. I'm my own person thank you very much. I personally think that I am the most amazing and person in the world, excluding my two best friends in the whole wide world although some deranged people don’t agree.

I'm also a werewolf. Yes I'm a werewolf and yes I have a pack. My parents both have the alpha gene but there too horny to actually do work. Or at least that what I theorize and it's probably really accurate, those two suck face more than I'd ever like to see. And more but trust me, you’ll be thankful if I don’t go into that.

"I'll miss you Tam Tam. Don't leave me with HER." he pleaded looking pointedly at Mina and I had to smile. They hated each other with a passion before we became the power triad we are. But because of how amazing I am, they were brought together and at least try to be civil. I mean I'm like the peanut in our peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Yeah, you cannot leave me with HIM!! What if he goes on the floor!" yelled Mina. I am definitely Randy. I mean Mina is Simon and Damien is Paula. Mostly because Damien is himself, his adorable and very flamboyant self.

"I do not go on the floor!" Damien squealed and they began to quarrel.

"Yes you do!"

"I'm not a dog!"

"That's what you think!"

"No that's what you think!"

"Guys." I yelled trying to get their attention.

"What if she shaves off all my hair?"

"What if he decides I need a makeover or something?"

And then they made faces at each other. Not normal faces but like “they're possessed" faces. It wasn’t a good look on them, it made them look old.

"Tamya Kayotea Silver." my mom whined from her car.

"Weeeeeeell I gotta go." I told them and then strutted away. They had to hug me before I left because we’re family. Whether or not we share lood or something you can see on a paper, we’re as close as a family could ever get.

"Byeeeeeee." we chorused laughing as I went to get in a car and drive to my own personal hell.

Whoopee.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we almost-" I began to whine jumping up and down in my seat. I was bored. It was really boring. I've been in this car for hours and for the past like seven, all I've seen is trees, trees and more trees. It kinda makes me have to pee. You know dog, pee, tree? Oh well it amused me.

"No." they said in union and they looked each other straight in the eyes. Oh no, it’s about to start. Time for Super Tamya to save the day and defuse the bomb.

"Dad, eyes on the road. I don't want to die because you decided to jump Mom's bones while you are supposed to be driving." I told my parents nonchalatly. I kind of have to do this a lot.

"Okay." dad mummbled and put his attention back on the road.

My wolf is getting kind of antsy. She hates these long cars rides just as much as me and right now she really just wants to jump out of this stuffy car and stretch her legs. Or should I say him.

I heard my wolf growl but I ignored him, looking out the window at all the boring trees. My wolf will just bug me if we argue now so I think its best if we just go our separate ways. If that’s possible because we’re technically one.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I am Tamya Kayotea Silver and I am absolutely awesome. I am like five seven and I just started my senior year. I would be with my best friends if my parents didn't decide to move me to nowhere Washington. And if you make a Twilight crack I may kill you. I am also the class prankster and one of the best at that.

My VP bought me a basket of tools like silly spray, spray paint, a purple tutu(don't ask), shaving cream and a Home Depot Gift Cad ( I'm a gold member there). Then he told me that he was happy I'd be torturing another poor soul that wasn't him. He's just so thoughtful, isn't he?

I have long blonde hair with ringlets. My eyes are ever changing due to my mood and they range from silver to amber, which I usually have contacts in for because they are abnormal. I'm kind of pale but I don't look like some kind of vampire wannabe. I just have fair skin that looks like I’ve got a good amount of Irish in me.

My wolf is a beautiful almost white wolf with really soft fur. My eyes are a fiery amber, or so I'm told. I'm very proud of my wolf, I mean to have a wolf as white as me is rare. I'm almost fully white but there is a black almost heart shaped patch near my heart. It think it adds character.

"Mooooooooooooom." I moaned and she shot me daggers.

"Tamya." Mom told me sternly but I was too bored to care that she was acting like a mom should.

"Aaaaaare weeeeee thereeeeee yeeeet?" I would probably killed soon, Mom and Dad would probably kill me just to shut me up. They would then drop me body bag first down into a ditch and never look back. Maybe they’d hold a funeral and pretend to cry but on the inside they’d be laughing and rejoicing because they were rid of me.

"Tamya." Mom said again.

"Mooooooooooooooom?????" I was really bored. Annoying them is the only thing I can do. I mean we're in the middle of nowhere so my phone has no reception, which means no internet poker. Plus stretching out vowels is therapeutic to my boredom.

"TAMYA!!!!!" she yelled and I looked at her.

"What?" I asked and she smiled.

"We're here."

Hope you liked it and remeber if you like it and hope that the aliens don't come and abduct me please........

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
WEAR TIN FOIL HATS!!!!!!!