Flashback To A Fun Time

Okay well I had planned to upload yesterday or earlier today but I'm graduating and I have a dance Friday. Oh and did I mention we're being temporarily kicked out of our house, two days for renovations on the house.

Okay fav comment:

Best chapter of all for me :) I loved that as soon as she was talking all high and mighty bout him she killed him with the I hate my mate.....I was laughing so hard I love it :) I'm in love with this story its different from the others ive read. Please update soon :)

mcruz0131

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think :P I love feedback and oh, all of you who thought Tamya was being too mean............well you can just read and see ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            ~~A Month After I Apologized For Being Mean and Stuff~~~

            “What do you have next?” Sometimes I want to strangle the boy. We’ve been dating for like a month and my schedule hasn’t actually changed yet he asks me every day the same question. Plus it’s not like he didn’t charm Marcelene into giving him a copy of my schedule for him to memorize. That’s so not stalkerish.

            I think I should bring you up to date on our happenings. And I’ll do it with a totally awesome and out of this world flashback. That sound good? Well I don’t care because I’m going to be doing it anyway and I really want to. It’s mushy so if your into that you’ll be sated for the moment.

            Just sit tight because I’ve just realized you might need to know what happened after Missy Prissy Pants(and he thought I forgot about his nickname) hear me say I hate him.

~~~~~~~~~Awesome Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

            Okay let’s start here:

            “His name is Eric and although he’s hot………..”

            “So she thinks I’m hot.” A seductive, low voice behind me murmured but I ignored him. I guess that’s why Styr was annoying me.

            “……….I hate my mate.” Take that asshole.

            “Seriously? Is he that bad?”

            “It’s complicated, do you have the time to listen?”

            “Yeah-no-sorry, Emma(aka his step-mom) is calling me for dinner. She may make enough to feed an army but if I don’t get done there soon, it’ll all be gone. It’s surprising that there’s only three people in the house.” He groaned and the line went dead. I turned back to face Eric who was not so conspicuously standing in the shadows.

            I was livid. I hate it when people listen in on my phone conversations. I grew up with parents who didn’t have any life so they would intrude on mine. Another reason why Eric is the only person I’ve ever gone on a date with. Not that he’s my first kiss because that would be Damien. I help him discover that he didn’t like girls and you may feel bad but I’m fine with it. Plus it’s more fun to talk about boys with him now.