pretend(techla)

"Technic ,technic  ,come here you asshole. What did you do to my motorcycle "techno's voice boomed and technic shuddered. Even though his brother was dumb as fuck he still was scary.

"P,I donno what you are talking about"he said trying not to stutter. Fuck you,ai kla he thought.

"You know what ,just forget it. I will ask type for a ride"techno huffed and technic sighed in relief.

"Dont worry p,I will ask mom for money"technic said  as that was his plan(😏).

________

"Helloo,ai type can you please pick me up at my place. Na na naaa"techno said in the most cutest possible way. Techno heard type sigh.

"Ok,how can I say no? But there should be a return"type said smirking which techno didn't see obviously but heard.

"Ai type what are you plotting ?"but type just hummed and hung up.

"Hmm,that dude is up for something bad and I am not excited "techno said to himself.

__________
15 mins later.

"Techno baby, come on your friend is here"techno cringed at his pet name given by his mom.

He ran to the car to see type smirking.

"Baby,hah,I only see a 40 year old grandpa with Alzheimer's and dumbness"types smirk grew dangerous as techno hit him .

"Shut up and suck tharns cock asshole"techno said as he entered the car.

"Speaking of tharn,that is why I need help. I want us to be pretend lover's so that I can make him jealous because he keep on hanging with this guy he ditched our date yesterday "type said and techno gasped.

"No way ,I am way out of your leagues "techno said smirking and suddenly type unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned in dangerously close to techno .

"Please friend ,I love Tharn,I want him back"type said and 3 people gasped but for 2 different reasons. Techno pushed type away slowly and sighed.

"Ok type,but won't he be hurt?"type just shakes his head and they drive off.

Technic and kengkla who was eavesdropping stands there shook.
"Omg my daddy is going to be taken by a big hunk. No way"kla whined like a baby. Technic sighed and rubbed his temples. Their plan totally backfired. Because obviously they didn't hear anything and only saw the almost kiss thingy and all.

__________
At lbc bar.

"Type please....stop touching my ass."Techno whines as type keep on rubbing his ass. Ok techno still has his v card safely locked away and any pleasure he got was from jerking off. But type was enjoying it for some weird reason. Not techno though ,his boner doesn't count.

"Shh, no,I am going to kiss you "he said and slammed his lips against techno . Techno inspire of being taken aback kissed him back slowly. Soon he felt like he was kissing air and he was being pulled somewhere. He sees kla pulling him out and he gets shocked and he lookes back to see tharn pulling type somewhere probably to fuck him to death.

Suddenly kla stops and turns to techno. Techno looks at his questioningly as he starts rubbing at his lips.

"Whahf arrf zu dinf"he asked through Kla's hand and suddenly kla pulls away and starts crying.

"Kla,kla don't cry. What happened. Kla is eve-"techno gets cut off by  Kla.

"P,I have been giving so much hint to you about my love towards you and you still don't mind me and only see me as a nong and goes around kissing taller guys. I hate you so mich"he says and starts hitting no's chest. Techno is is processing the boys words.

.......

...............

......complete.

"Nong,I thought you liked technic "no answers and kla chokes.

"Eww"he gags and they both laugh.

"Sorry nong,I didn't know your feelings, but I don't like type,he already has a boyfriend. We were just pretending to prove something. But now ever0is fine. He got his boyfriend back and I got myself a cute boyfriend "techno says and kla looks up and blushes.

"Boyfriend.?"kla asks as his eyes shine.

"Why?don't wanna be?"techno asks and smirks at the boys panicky reaction.

"No p, I would love to "Kla says shyly and techno kisses his messilywith his zero skills but to kla it is amazing.

An-I hate top kla. Just saying.