trapped (pondaim )

"Pond,you bitch,you texted Pete again from my phone didn't you,you dumb"Ae screamed as he ran behind pond who was running everywhere without direction. Right in time Pete the angel enters.

"Pete,your boyfriend is crazy"pond screamed as he hid behind Pete who was just laughing at their behavior.

"Whatever,rot in hell, I am going"Ae said and pulled a blushing Pete away.

"Why so grumpy."He said to himself as he remembered he had to take some papers from the store room . He started walking regretting the fact that he forgot. It was already 5 and they might lock the store room soon. He ran in hopes to reach faster.

He finally reached and was a panting mess. There were only a handful of students left in the building. He fixed his disheveled self and walked at a slower pace ,but unfortunately he bumped into someone.

"Ouch,aaah,I am dying "Pond screamed and saw none other than aim standing in front of him. He then obviously pushed his hair up and smirked.

"Hey ,beautiful whatcha doing here "he asked and got a pinch as an answer.

"Oww,whyyy"pond whined and aim huffed.
"You suck ,"she said and walked in the direction of the store room.

"Hey ,we both are going the same way let's go together "he said and interlinked his hand with the girl. She hit his hand off and hit him again.

"Go away"she said and quickly ran and entered the store room.

"Ai beautiful fate wants us to always be together , see we both have business in the store room "he said and walked in. The store room had books and papers and more books and papers.

"Shit, how do I find the one I need"pond asked looking around. Aim hit him again.

"Idiot,that's why labels are there ,read them and find out"aim said rolling her eyes.

"Aww,you hurt my feelings but you know what I am your idiot"he said raising his eyebrows in victory. Aim just sighed and got to work.
They were so focused that they didn't hear a lock bolting or anything at all.

"Aha,found it"pond exclaimed as he held up  a paper and he saw that aim was still struggling.

"Miss genius do you want some help from this idiot"pond asked suggestively . Aim huffed.

"Just shut up,you look better when you are silent and concentrating "aim said still looking for the paper.

"So you were checking me out and you think I am handsome,ai miss beautiful I am so happy"he said making aim stop. She just mutters something incoherent and walks awy blushing. She tries to open the door.....but it wouldn't.

"Pond,the door"aim said sounding like she was about to cry.

"What about the door,wait is it more handsome than me ," he stops when he sees the distress in aims face . He tries opening the door and it wouldn't. And then the reality of the situation dawns on him. They were locked in the room for an entire day. They had no food or water . Pond also realized what aim is thinking.  They were a girl and boy . She might worry if he would do something.  Now pond was panicking.

"O my god,look here,aim,I am really not that bad ok. I really won't touch you or anything. I am not a pervert . I have  a candy if you want to eat "Pond stopped and looked at aim.

"I don't know what would people say if they come to know"aim said slowly which made pond sad.

"Look I will make you hide behind the shelves tomorrow, they open it at 6 so we get up and you hide. I will tell what happened and we will be fine okay. I will help you get out. But please don't panic.I won't do anything "Pond said trying to console her as much as possible. Aim looked up at pond.

"I know,I trust you"aims words made pond so happy it was impossible.

Pond followed aim silently. He noticed that obviously the store room was clean considering students always came here. There were some empty boxes . He took 3 of these cardboard ones and flattened them . He places them on the floor.

"Aim you can sit here"pond said and aim laughed and took a seat.

"Why are you laughing "Pond asked and aim sighed.

"Ai pond I didn't know you were such a gentleman. It is so weird I am getting weirded out"aim said and laughed more.

"So should I be a pervert then"pond said and jokingly moved really close to aim. Suddenly it was dead silent in the room . Ponds eyes fell on her beautiful lips. Their close proximity was so overbearing and her smell was intoxicating pond.

"Quit it ,pond " Pond said and pushed him off after she regained her sense.

-----

It was 7 and obviously both of them were hungry. Ponds bag had 3 choco pies and a can of soda. So they decided to share.

"Let's save this one for later"aim said . They decided to study since it was boring and both their phones were coincidentally dead.

"Thai is so difficult "Pond cried for the 100th time .

"At least try,you have the potential okay"aim said making pond smile.

"Thankyou for the kind words na"pond said and aim just nodded.

It was 10 and they finished some studies,

"I am sleepy "aim said and yawned. She gagged at the thought of stepping in her uniform. Pond just stared st her .

"Aim ,do you have someone in your heart"pond asked and aim was shocked at the sudden personal question.

"Why do you ask ?aim asked flustered.

"I will be really dissapointed if you have someone, but I was just curious "Pond said.

"Stop teasing"aim huffed

"Aim,If I was someone else would you let me kiss you?"pond asked and aim was so flustered she didn't say a word.

"See. I knew you would. I might be a flirt and pervert but I am serious about relationship. I have only ever dated 2 people and both lasted long. In both cases thry ditched me. I never fake love or think only about body . I am also-"ponds extravagant rambling was cut off by aim kissing him on his cheek. She pulled away shyly and looked away.

"I didn't even say anything "she said to herself but pond obviously heard.

He turned her head to meet his eyes. He smiled at her she looked down and blushed. He cupped her face and brushed off any extra strands . He leaned in and she immediately closed her eyes. He kissed her tenderly.

Well getting locked up was not a bad thing after all.