the hot mechanic (techla)

Kengkla was in love. Extremely deep as in six foot deep in love ....with a hot mechanic who was 6 ears elder to him. Now in ordinary sense,people would ditch . But this dude was such a gone case.

Kengla saw techno when he came to get his car repaired after his friend pond decided to crash his car while showing off to his prospective crush. Idiot. Anyway,so he comes to the garage and this tall dude who said his name was type escorted him in and then he came face to face with a daddyyyy....or techno. He really never had dated a soul before ,he only had crushes. But this time he was crushing way too hard.

So what does Mr wicked and sly kengkla come up with? A foolproof plan to see his bea all day every day. Crash his car. Crash his fucking car everyday. Wow.

"Hahahhahhhmfkelei"his friend,good was laughing like a maniac because of his friends stupidity. Who the hell crashes their car to see their crush and waste their money. Unless they are rich of course .

"Do you actually think ,it is possible that your plan will work out,like seriously, go to his university or something "good suggested . Kengkla looked at his friend dissaprovingly . He was not helping . He shrugged and rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Hey, I am gonna leave and see my daddy. See ya later"kengkla said and skipped away like a teenage girl having a high school crush. Good sighed and looked at the running figure when his crush passed by. Shit. Good has been having the biggest crush on technic. The fair boy was so cute he couldn't resist falling for him. But obviously technic see him as a good big brother.

_______

"My car-"kengkla's words were cut by type who just laughed.

"Need a repair I suppose "type said. Kengkla blushed and looked down.

"My friend is dumb ,he doesnt understand your feelings, but you know what ,he is  a good guy,just a huge dick he might tear you up"type said and chuckled. Kengkla looked up in shock.

"Have you-"kengkla's question was cut off by type.

"No I have a boyfriend "type says and suddenly he sees a fair guy coming his way.

"This is tharn and I am gonna leave you both here.have fun"type said dragging tharn away.

He walked inside to see techno  fixing an engine.
"Type don't even think about fucking tharn here,garage sex is tacky"techno says not looking up from his work assuming the person who came was type. He looks up due to the lack of response and sees the kid who always comes with a broken car looking as red as a tomato.

"Ah,sorry,nong, I dindt mean to scar you or something ok?"he says as he removes his soiled gloves. He comes closer to the boy and ruffles his hair.

"Broke your car again I assume"techno then adds. He knows what is going on. He is not dumb . He knows this guy likes him . Well he found in out from technic obviously

Flashback

"P I really like this guy."technic says and looks down at his shoes scared. He hadn't even come out so he wanted to fling an innovative way. Which was this. But it was true.

"Oh ok who is it?"the answer that came from techno shook him. Techno really didn't knoe what all the fuss was about ,what if his brother likes a guy ,the world is not gonna end.

"P you are not mad.?"technic asked.

"No idiot,even I am gay"techno said and technic jumped up in happiness.

"We are the gay bros hurray"technic  screams while techno laughs.

"Btw I heard my crush and a dude talk to each other . The guy who always comes with a broken car yeah him. He likes you p. And he has this weird plan" technic explains.

End

"Yes p,again"the boy pouts and techno feels something.

"Hey why don't we get to know each other while I fix your car"techno suggested and kengkla's face brightened like the sun.

"Ok p "he said shyly. Techno and kengkla talked while the elder fixed the boys car.

A guy entered the room eating a popsicle which was obviously technic.

"Hey ,p ...ooooohhh,with lover boy hah,did you confess yet."technic asks ,a smug grin on his face . Kengkla shyly looks down and techno smiles at the youngers action.

"Technic "kengkla whines.

Just then good enters carrying a bag and technic chokes on his popsicle.

"Oh my god. Techno is your crush you stupid fool why didn't you tell me"good screams

"P goood"kengkla whines again. Everything's fucked .like totally fucked.

Good then turns to see a red technic and freezes.

"You are techno's brother?"he asks and nic nods. Good then pulls nic outside to you know may be confess and make out.

Now it's just techno and kengkla. Kengkla is sitting like he ate a bottle of wassabi and techno is smirking.

"So you like me hah,is that what all these stunts were about."He asks a bit angrily.  Fake angry. Just to tease him.

"P ,I am sorry"kengkla says and looks at the floor as he couldn't face techno .

"How embarrassing are you ,seriously why would you crash your car like that o god."Techno continued the scolding and kengkla looked like he was about to cry.

Ok gone too far. Let's stop

"But I came to know your feelings from someone else"his voice went low.

"P  I am-what?"kengkla said eyes wide as he realized what the mechanic just said .

"Hmm,why didn't you confess directly "techno asked again.

"Sorry p I thought you would hate me"kengkla said and stiffened as techno came closer and cupped his cheeks.

"I like you too,nong"he said and leaned in to kiss him. The slow kiss turned heated as techno lifted kengkla and sat him on the table . They kissed until theor lips were numb.

Outside ,inside goods car he and technic are doing you know what.