change (good champ)

Good was really sad. Dissapointed. He slowly made his way towards the behind of the school where many people didn't come. Their department was a little farther and the behind was dark. Good sat against a wall and slowly sighed. He slowly let the tears fall from his eyes. It was the bottled up emotions he had kept suppressed inside his heart. It was hard for him. To be a sloth and called sloth. Everyone thinks he is the worst match for his best friend. When people compare their contrast he can't help but sigh sadly because if he talks it will take an eternity.

His tears was now increasing its pace. His mouth left small whimpers. He held a hand over his mouth to muffle it but in vain. He thought about how he always get in trouble for being late and slow. He felt ashamed and embarrassed. He tried to console himself.
"Shhh....Good....it's....no.....use....crying.....you ......are....just....a....little....slow...."this made him cry harder.

Champ ran away from can who was raiding his poor wallet .hah he thought. As he reached a spot behind the school he saw  a figure lying on the ground near the wall in a weird position.  He moved closer cautiously. When he did reach near the figure a gasp escaped his mouth. It was good. He moved closer and knelt beside him. He shook the boy and called out.

"Good,ai good,good. Wake up"he screamed.  He took his phone light to see more clearly. His heart clenched when he saw tear stains on the boys face. He slowly lifted the boy up .He didn't want anyone's help. He will tend to this boy,himself . He thought. Good slowly stirred in his slumber but didn't say a thing or open his eyes.

Champ took the boy all the way to his car and placed his gently on the back seat. As he tried to move away he realized the boy was clutching on to him. Slowly he also entered the car and hovered above the boy. He unclasped the hand and placed it on the boys abdomen. That's when he realized the position. He looked down to see the boy somewhat peacefully sleeping except his tear stains hurting champ.

It was tempting, he thought as his eyes lustfully moved all over goods face and body. It rested on his swollen and red lips. Probably from all the lip biting he thought. He couldn't take it any longer. He leaned in and firmly placed his lips on the young. The absolutely intense bolts of pleasure that passed through hos body made champ weak.
But he didn't proceed. He didn't wanna taint the boys innocence.

He drove of speedily to his apartment . Once he reached he quickly escorted the sleeping boy to his room by carrying him all the way. He didn't wanna disturb the boy. So once he placed the boy on the bed he gently unbottoned his shirt. After learning about his obsession over this boy he found this task harder. The milky white skin was so smooth under his touch . The boy was well built but lean. He thought. He then removed the youngers shoe and socks. He put it all in the machine to clean. He then changed him to a hoodie. Being done with everything he sighed tiredly and soon drifted off to sleep holding the boy.

Good woke up to an unfamiliar sorrounding and was surprised to see a firm hand around him. He then felt cool breeze on his leg and realised he was naked in the lower half. He gasped but obviously no one heard. So he stirred the sleeping guy next to him.
He turned his head to look who it was and was surprised to see p champ. He thought champ was a tough guy. He then slowly pushed the guy which made him bolt awake.

"Omg,it wasn't me "he said as he sat rigid on the bed. Good chuckled sweetly covering his mouth. Champ looked down at him and immediately felt that strange feeling. He wanted to devour the boy right there. But he controlled.

"Why.....am....I....here..?"champ was stopped from saying anything as he saw the boy frowning and slowly getting up.

"You fainted so I brought you home"champ said the way he said home felt strange. The boys face twisted in questioninglook.