Our first adventure, Yato

The near-tragedy seemed to completely leave your mind. You couldn't remember anything about the incident other than Yato cutting his ties with you. You expected him to explain to you what happened, but gave up after he refused to several times.

The memory never quite left Yato's mind. For a while, he was hyperaware of where you were and who you were with. You found this phase odd, but ignored it nonetheless. Eventually, Yato returned to his old, carefree self, but did have a tracker on your phone connected to his.

"Big news everyone!" Yato leaped through your window and onto your bed. You glanced around then looked at your boyfriend. "I'm the only one here".

"I've decided to use some of my vacation time from work and go on a vacation with everyone!".

Your brow furrowed in confusion, "Vacation time? Yato you're your own boss, you don't get vacation time"

Your brow furrowed in confusion, "Vacation time? Yato you're your own boss, you don't get vacation time". "Shh" he placed a finger over your lips and whispered, "It's gonna be so much fun".

You rolled your eyes and gently kissed his finger before he pulled it away. "So what is this 'vacation' you have in mind?".

"We're going to America!"

You choked on your own saliva and coughed violently. Yato patted your back until your lungs relaxed. A tick mark appeared on your forehead, "Why would we ever go to America?"

Yato clapped his hands together, "We're going on a cross country road trip!", he began flailing his arms and hands in different motions, "We'll see new people! New places! National landmarks! Philly Cheesesteaks!-"

"What's that?", you butt in.

"What's what? Oh this?", he played with a little pin on his jacket, "It's a pin a found on the sidewalk, it has a little kitten-"

"No I meant the whatchama call it steak".

"Philly Cheesesteak?".

"Yeah".

"I don't know. I think it's like a meat sandwich dipped in cheese".

"That sounds disgusting".

"But we have to try it!"

You sighed and shook your head. Going on vacation is usually exciting, especially when it's a foreign country, but a place like America, you were hesitant to go.

You reached out and held Yato's hand, your eyes wide and pleading. "Are you sure there's no other place you'd rather go?". "Nope!", he replied with a cheerful tone. You groaned and leaned your head back. "Finee. Hopefully my parents will let me disappear for a few months", you said with a note of sarcasm.

Shivers ran up your spine as Yato began kissing your exposed neck. You and Yato never shared much sexual intimacy, the closest thing was Yato spooning you at night. But even that never lasted long, he was like a kick boxer in his sleep.

You were stiff in place for a while, your face turning flaming red in embarrassment as you listened to Yato's kisses. When enough was enough, you tilted your head down and pushed the god back by his shoulders. Your eyes locked with his, his cheeks also flushed a vibrant pink. He stared at you for a moment, studying your features as he decided what to do next.

The stray god tucked your cheek into his hand and pulled your face towards his. Yato captured your lips in a soft, shy kiss as if your lips were made of a fragile glass.

You felt his hot breath against your lips, his hands beginning to roam your body. They traveled up your thighs and stopped at your waist with a soft squeeze.

To your dismay, Yato pulled away once more. he rested his damp forehead against yours, gently laying you back against the mattress.

"Why don't I take you on a journey right now?".

You giggled softly, running your hand through his silky hair.

"Kinda like our first adventure, Yato".