Chapter 26: Heart Broken.

500+ votes!! You guys are beyond cool. Like strider cool cx.

That's really quick! c: I appreciate it!

And I see we have alot of team Striders huh? xD

MY WATTPAD IS GLITCHING I PLACED NOTES HERE.

Gah..just message me for questions.

Enjoy more of the celebration music-ish thing again!

@technofreak1 thanks for the ideas!^-^ She helped with the idea of this chapter

<3

(^)👍I just wrote the story. She deserves credit for the wonderful plot of this chapter c:.

*******************

~Karkat's POV~

I glared at Jake.

"What's your problem you little shit?!"

"Hmm..well I am allergic to peanuts."

"Wow, thanks for the tip. Don't be surprised if your food has peanuts in it the next day; you stupid prick. I meant by your problem with me and (Y/N)!!"

"Let's just say..I'm getting even ya know?" He said, smirking.

I looked at the phone in my hand, then slammed it to the ground. Making it break.

"You little shit!" I growled. I looked to my right. My locker! I opened it and got out my sickles. "PREPARE TO GET SOME CUTS ENGLISH."

"My phone!! Not if I shoot you first!" He said taking out the guns from his pockets.

(A/N: just note they have weapons to defend theirselves from any teachers. Hussie doesn't notice these weapons due to Sollux hacking the security cameras. Hah, am I kidding he just doesn't care.)

~END of Karkat's POV~

[Time Skip]~Your POV~

I yawned, then sat up on my bed. I looked around. Where..did Dave go? I checked my phone; to find the message in fact still there. Ugh. I deleted it. Then got a new message on PesterChum. It was from Karkat! Finally he probably can explain this; I've been worrying my butt of all day-well night.

-- carcinoGeneticist [CG] began pestering chumHandle [CH] at 12:30 Yesterday-

CG: (Y/N)...HELP.

(You): Huh?

(You): what?!? i just got the message now are you okay?!

No response..I'm worried for Karkat now. I looked at the time from the chat. This came from YESTERDAY, but I just got it today... ? I left the chat, someone else was messaging me.

-- turntechGodhead [TG] began pestering chumHandle [CH] --

TG: fuck.

TG: fuck fuck fuck please respond.

(You): huh?

TG: run (Y/N).

(You): What??

TG: JUST RUN.

-- turntechGodhead [TG] ceased pestering chumHandle [CH] --

The door suddenly crashed open. Blood...? I looked over.

"KARKAT!?" I ran over to him, then checked his pale bleeding body. I checked his pulse. Nothing..

This can't be happening..did Dave do this?