Chapter 1: New Home.

so there's no confusion!:D

A/N= Author's Note Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

*********************************

"(Y/N)! Time to go!" Your mom said knocking on your bedroom door.

It was Friday. You were currently 18, and you were going to a new highschool..not like you'll miss the one you were currently in anyway.

"But...I don't wanna make new friends." You groaned and then complained an excuse just to keep chatting to your online friends in a chatroom.

It was obviously lying though; you had no real life friends...and there was no chance you would make any one's in Washington honestly.

You were a girl, not a girly one but you were one. You were into video games and were in fact the best of them when compared to your friends. Your online friends that is.

At the moment you were on your laptop chatting to one of these friends on Persterchum.

"(Y/N) (L/N)!!" She screamed then pounded on the door with the hammers she calls 'fists.'

"Fine! God!" You screamed back in anger, typed bye to your online friend and shut your laptop to open the door.

When you opened the door your mother was staring at you with a glare. Her arms crossed.

You didn't like you mom. Well Step mom.

Your real mom died YEARS ago, worse part was...it was the day before your birthday. Stupid drunk drivers, and all your step mom ever did was separate you from your dad and talking to your online friends.

"What do you want?" You glared back at her.

"Pack up now. We have no time, your going to your new high school on Monday, so we're moving today, it'll give you a chance to make friends."

"K." You responded with one letter from the alphabet to kill the conversation, she walked away then you secretly flicked the middle finger at her.

(^SKILLS BRAH. X3)

You got back to your room to pack clothes, video games, a few stuff animals, and your electronics...not forgetting their chargers of course.

You zipped your luggage, then looked out the window. You grew up here; (W/Y/L)

(A/N: Where You Live. if in Washington..pick a different place o-o).

With your family..well before she died.

You then looked at your necklace on your chest; it had a a picture in it. A picture of you, dad, and your mom. Not her. It was a early birthday gift from your mother of course..and the last birthday gift you'll get from her.

"Hope your having a wonderful time in heaven..I'm having a crappy time on earth without you mom." You whispered.

You didn't even notice you were crying until a tear dripped down from your cheek. You quickly wiped it off when you heard your step mom called for you.

"(Y/N)! Hurry up let's go!"

Good way to kill the moment.

You let go of the necklace then grabbed on your luggage then ran outside to the car, where your father and his girlfriend were packing the luggage in the trunk. Then got in the car.

You got in the car too, you didn't want to put your luggage in the trunk..but you had no choice really.

~Time Skip~