Chapter 19: Welcome to Sburb High!

Well hello there my valued reader :3.

Lub yew c;

Hope you like the new cover xD?

Probably not. Idk Karkat kinda looks scary.

**************************

Karkat left earlier to go tell the doctors your awake. You just hope he wouldn't get kicked out for his cussing. You were left in a room with Dave. He was awkwardly quiet...but it was nice to have some peace after moving here.

Just in a few seconds the doctors ran in, with Karkat. Your parent, along with his girlfriend were inside the room also. They widened they're eyes at a miracle. They were for certain they did the math right, that you would be asleep for ten years.

(Achievement Achieved: Screw Math! )

They let checked your heart beat and everything. Still surprised, they were about to take another test, but your parent and his girlfriend refused for them to even take another test.

They let you out of the hospital room. Your stomach was aching a little.

Your parent and step mother knew what happened to you. But since your dad was a nice guy, he forgave them.

Your step mother really didn't care if you got hurt really.

"Are you okay honey?" Your dad asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Your step mom said, you could tell she was acting to care.

You narrowed your eyes at your step mom. She was actually suppose to be the one watching over you when dad was at work. The bitch was lucky that you didn't tell that little secret she's been keeping from dad.

And we aren't talking about the not-watching-over-you-secret. We're talking about a different secret.

She was dating another guy behind your dad's back. You know she only likes your dad for his money; you weren't rich..but your dad was a hard worker.

Telling your dad would just break the poor guy's heart, you wouldn't want him to get heart broken twice. Plus he wouldn't believe you anyway. Your dad may be a nice guy, but he doesn't exactly know if someone lies. You would probably end up getting yourself grounded..for 6 months.

"I'm fine. Thanks. Mom." You said glaring, saying it slowly to show you were pissed off from her, you always had to call her mom in front of your dad.

"Okay, let's just drive you home..and get you ready for school." You father said.

~Your POV~

"Okay, let's just drive you home..and get ready for school."

Ah. Right. School. Forgot...even when I get stabbed in the stomach by two sharp weapons.

We are still going to the hell-hold called school. I guess it's not that bad...like I'm going with my friends after all..hah no it's that bad.

"I guess I do too..." Karkat said, looking down, using one of his hands to scratch the back of his neck. The guy looked like that gender bent version of Marceline from Adventure Time..I could tell he wasn't proud of that.

I said my goodbyes to Karkat and Dave, as my father took me into the car and drove us back home. Which wasn't far, like 10 minutes. Even after a few minutes, I missed those two.

I got changed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm turning girly--hah not! I just changed my shirt then brushed my hair, tying it into a ponytail, leaving my bangs out. Then put on my jeans.