Chapter 21: Spider Bites

You widened your eyes at Jake. Then punched him in the face. What? You can't have a little fun?

"Ouch!" Jake yelled.

"What the hell!" The teacher yelled, standing up, he wasn't teaching yet. He wasn't a good teacher. "DETENTION!!!"

"Oh great..." You groaned. This was your first day and first class. Somehow you managed to get detention. Jake smirked at you. You could tell he was able to hold in the screams..but screamed to get you in trouble.

"Oh yeah. English. Detention too for being late and too weak! After school both of you."

"Oh. Well, that's a bummer." Jake said faking a sad expression.

"Shut up, and everyone read a book or something while I stab this dead rat I found." He said, taking out a dead rat from his pocket.

"But sir, she's sitting on my seat."

"I don't care. Sit at another one."

"Oh..okay. That's fine!"

You watched as he did that two pistols hand gesture and a wink at a girl at the row behind you. You rolled your eyes, as he took the empty seat...right BEHIND YOU. You felt like flipping his table, lifting a chair then beating him with it...you felt like--A girl suddenly slammed through the door. Does anyone in this school know how to knock?

This girl had blond hair, but blue-highlighted bangs. She wore glasses, a white tang-top with a spider sign on it, ripped jean-shorts (With a belt). There was also black leggings under the shorts that showed skin, it had little spider web shapes. You decided to predict she was one of the rebel like kids..like Terezi. She also had a gray beanie and a red plaid unbuttoned shirt, with thick and darker red stripes and thin green stripes.

"Oh. Another late fucking student. Sit down at your seat." The teacher said, raising his voice.

"Sorry teacher." She said walking in the classroom. "Had to do something...you know I'm a-"

"Big deallllllll, yeah..I know..don't forget your also a big problem. Just sit down."

"Okay, okay...jeeeeeeeez." She said walking to the desk behind you. You watched as she glared at English. "Move. You wouldn't want to get in trouble again. Would you? " You heard her say, staring a dead cold stare at Jake.

You saw Jake just like suddenly trip over the chair and move somewhere else. You cracked laughing, Jade starting to crack up with you. Vriska threw her bag on the floor and leaned on the chair.

(A/N: HAH! WIMP! Also Even though Jake is the bad guy in this story i love him xD. But eh...we need drama sorry jake ;-;)

It was official.

You hate homeroom, but that was hilarious. You turned back at her.

"Thanks for that."

"For...what?"

"Moving him."

"Ah. It was easy, gr-eight all English is a wimp, and 800x weaker then a defenseless hobo."

You laughed, as she looked at you. Did you do something wrong?

"Are you new?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Hm...cute. Well, I'm Vriska. Vriska Sekret. Don't get on my bad side newbie." She said, starting to lean on her chair. She placed both her legs on the desk.

"Vriska? I'm (Y/N). My locker is next to yours..my friend Feferi told me some things about you."

"Well...I don't care what she says about me..did she say anything bad?"

"No. Actually she just informed me that your in this class so.."

"So...?"

"Nothing much really..honestly. But thanks for scaring Jake off..again. I'm having some problems with him, and now I'm stuck in detention with him. "

"Ah. I know that feeling. Annoyingggggggg."

You rolled your eyes a bit, looking back and hoping she didn't notice. Her rebel-like appearance scared you, but you thought the fact she extended the word annoying to like 8? That was "Annoyingggggggg"

"Stop talking in the back row!" The teacher said, still stabbing thar poor dead mouse even harder.

Suddenly, Tavros raised his hand and started to speak. "Mr. Noir..uh...can you stop stabbing the rat-or mouse please..if you don't mind..? It's scaring me.." Tavros said. You felt like squealing inside. Tavros was adorable.

"This is the last time you speak up to me Nitram. DETENTION."

Vriska looked at Tavros, then back at the teacher. "Borrrrrrrringggggggg! Boooooooo!!" Vriska groaned out loud.

"SEKRET. DETENTION, 2X LONGER." The teacher said throwing the knife at her desk, almost cutting off her foot. Didn't seem like she cared though, she just smirked, leaning on her chair more. You had to admit. You thought she was badass.

"Thanks?"

"For what? Stop thanking me."

"For going to detention for me." You said grinning with gratitude.

"It wasn't for you." She said rolling he eyes.

You narrowed your eyes, glaring then turned back around. That was a little embarrassing. You understood why Eridan was running away now...sort of. I guess Feferi was right-she was hard to get along with.

***********************

Is this boring? Because it has no pov's so idk.

Also i may end giving this book 30 chapters XDD

And a second book if i have too.

Yw. c:

BLUH!-v

Plea2e vote;COMM3NT >:];LIKE AND FoLlOw :o)! Put It In Your Library If Needed!

;w; plaws im despurrate.