Make It To Me:The Last Chapter

Sydney POV

I left the kids with Khalil's mom and Khalil and I headed out.In my mind I kept having flashbacks of me and Khalil making love.I can't help it.As Khalil and I were driving we noticed something in the woods,I'm gonna regret this later.Khalil held my hand as we maneuvered through the woods.We found a shack.We walked in and saw nothing.I saw a bookcase so i tugged on all the books and the floor opened and we fell through.I looked up and saw the floor close and it got dark.Khalil and I turned on the lights on the back of our phones.We stayed low though.Next thing you know all you could hear was Body Party by Ciara.Then you could hear Tre.

"Bitch get the fuck off me"I heard.

We walked until we came to a door and Body Party got louder. We opened the door to see Lizard grinding on Tre.

"Aye bitch"I said and she slowly turned around.

"Ahh Sydney,I see you made it."she said walking to me.

"Bitch you love starting shit don't you"

"HAHA.Look I know you and Khalil still have feelings for each other,so you get him and I get Daddy Tre."

"I will do anything if you let him go."

"Anything huh?"

"Yes bitch."

"Hmm.Does that include sleeping with me,being with me,You and Khalil staying here and being my slaves." she said.I looked over at Khalil.He sighed and nodded.

"Yes"I said.

"Sydney no"Tre said crying.She untied him and told him to leave.He cried and walked out.

Tre POV

I had to leave the love of my life.I sped home.As I rode,I turned on the radio to see Sydney had been playing one of her favorite albums,In The Lonely Hour by Sam Smith.I turned it Make It To Me.I ran in the condo and started throwing stuff.I couldn't bare it.I looked over at my Beretta.I grabbed it and went back to get my baby. As I pulled back up,you could hear Lizzie's moans combined with Sydney's. I know it not what she wants to do but you can't help pleasure. The moans were louder and after a while they dampened until they stopped all together.

Khalil POV

I had to sit there and watch Sydney have sex with Lizard. I can't lie,I kinda enjoyed it,so did Sydney.But we aren't suppose to be here.

Tre POV

I bursted through the door and shot Lizzie straight through the head.She fell dead.I picked Sydney up off the floor and Khalil helped me take her to the car.We called the cops.They got there in 10 minutes but they arrested me for murder.God help me.

Sydney POV

They took my baby to jail.What am I gonna do?

Date Of Court Trial

"I sentence Edward Melvin to 10 years in prison,5 years if he has good behavior." Judge Lyndon said and walked out.

"Omg Tre.No no no."I shouted as they took him away.

"I love you baby.I love you too Aiden and Gianna"He said as they took him away

"We love you too baby"I cried.I held Aiden and Khalil held Gianna. Aiden and Gianna cried.Part of my life was just put behind bars because he tried to save me.I will visit him every chance I get and i will bring the kids to see him.

Few Weeks Later

" Come on guys let's go see Daddy"I said grabbing their hands.Khalil helped me strap them in.Oh yeah Im back in Florida.I begged them to send him to jail down here so we could see him and they let him.We pulled up to the Florida State Penitentiary and got out.When we walked in,Tre was sitting at a table with his head down until he heard Gianna and Aiden screaming "Daddy".He picked them up and hugged them.Then we all sat at the table.

"Look Sydney.I don't want you waiting on me.I would rather you move on.When I get out I will be looking for you but you can't be alone."Tre said glancing at Khalil.

"I wanna wait on you" I said.

" No baby,go on with life.I will send you letters."

"Okay baby.We will visit you every month.Once the kids start writing I will let them send you letters."I said crying.He wiped my tears and kissed me.I kissed him back and stood up and hugged him.

"Visiting hours are over"the guard called out.Tre hugged me and the kids and dapped Khalil and told him to take care of me.We waved goodbye and left.

I am sorry to inform you that this is the last chapter of Life As Tre Melvin's Girl.There will most likely be a sequel but thats only if you guys do something for me.Get me 5+ Comments and 10+ Votes.Make sure you check out my other books.Vote and Comment.Check out my cousin Jybrica's new book.Share it with your friends.I need all my real fans to do this for me.Vote and Comment if you want that sequel.Thank you guys.I love you so much.Sequel will be out in September.

Instagram: Paris_royalty

Kik: dijanah1

Follow me on Wattpad.