Til 3005 Part 2

Sydney POV

I held Aiden in my arms as I watched Spongebob on TV.Gianna laid beside me.Thing is......Tre went out to get us something to eat and he still isn't back yet.Its been over 3 hours.The Cali Cafe was only down the street.The only person I know out here is my friend Khalil Underwood.I will call him and see if he can help me look.

"Wassup"I heard on the other line.

"Hey Lil"I said.

"Whatchu need princess"He said.

"I can't find my boyfriend.He left 3 hours ago and he still ain't back yet"

"Damn.Where you at ma?"

"I'm at Cali Condos"

"Aiight ma.Be there in a few." I hung up the phone.I closed my eyes for a few minutes. Then there was a knock.It was Khalil.

"Hey baby girl"he said kissing my cheek and hugging me.

"Heyy Lil"I said hugging him back.

"This package was on your doorstep"He said giving it to me as we sat on the sofa.I opened it slowly. It was a tape recorder with a note attached to it that said press play.I looked at Khalil.He shrugged.So I pressed play and laid my head in Khalil's lap.

"Well well well.I see you made it to Cali bitch.Did you forget about me motherfucker.That's too bad.Well just know I got your boyfriend so watch your back bitch"

Right before it ended you could hear a male voice that sounded like Tre.

"Baby its ...."

Then it ended.Khalil looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Khalil what am I gonna do"I said picking up Aiden.He began reaching for Khalil so I Gave him to Khalil and went and got his bottle.

"I am willing to help ya"He said smiling as he took the bottle.I smiled back at him.To this day,I still hate the fact Khalil and I broke up.He was such a gentleman. I loved him to death.My first love right there. We broke up because he had to move out here to pursue his dreams.I moved to Florida.I got somewhere with my dreams but I don't think I got as far as he did.

"Umm where am I gonna take my kids.I don't leave them with just anybody"I said .

"You know Marie still stay out here"he said .I rolled my eyes.

"Yea so what"I said.Marie is my aunt on my dads side.

"She can keep Aiden and Gianna"He looked over at me.

"No.No!NO!"I said walking into the kitchen.

"Baby girl that Is in the past let it go"I began crying.

"She tried to send me to jail for a crime I didn't commit"He laid Aiden on the sofa.He walked over to me and held me.Now I remember why I love him so much.I hate he left that day.

*Flashback*

"Hey beautiful"Khalil said walking into my room.

"Hey baby"I said getting out of my bed and walking over to him.I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his soft lips.

"What ya doing love" He said as we laid on my bed.

"Missing you." I said straddling his lap.

"Missed you too baby girl but I need to tell you something"

"What is it"I said looking confused.

"I'm moving."I got off his lap and  stood in the middle of the floor.

"When"

"Tomorrow"

"Khalil WTF"Tears began streaming down my face. He walked over to me trying to calm me down.I kept trying to push him away but he held me until I forgave him.That night I lost my virginity to Khalil.It was the best sex ever.The next morning,Khalil and I got up and took a shower together. We got out and we put on matching outfits.Purple polo shirt,blue jeans and Grape 5s.I wore Capri's and he wore blue jeans.We took a bunch of pictures together until we had to go to the airport.

"Flight 263"

Khalil and I kissed.It was probably the most passionate kiss I ever had.I hugged him close and waved as he walked away.

"I love you Khalil Baby"I shouted

"I love you too gorgeous"He blew me a kiss and hurried to his plane.I looked down at the necklace he gave me last month for my birthday. Khalil+Sydney=Forever and Always

I wiped the tears off my cheek and went home.

*Flashback Over*

How was this chapter???

Who took Tre???

Payycee